Reviews for Sacrifice
PrinceMittens chapter 1 . 3/13
Gah. I like your one-shots. I haven't seen much of the sexual weapons department of the kunoichi lifestyle in any fanfic yet, but I'm sure those exist. Tenten's motives to escape that seem pretty plausible.
You like to imagine the SHinobi world to be dark. I like your imagination.
VeryBoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Love love love love love this! I often think about what would happen to the girls if they continued on to chunin and jonin ranked and were forced into this sort of mission style. I agree that Tenten would rather not do so
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Love Tenten, if I was forced to be a ninja I'd do the same thing (Forced cause I'd never willingly be).
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I liked her portrayal. Many could argue it dips on feminism, but the content is unorthodox and definitely IC for Tenten.
thelastfight chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
never thought about being a weapon's mistress that way! wonderful little ficlet!
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Nice ficlet. Never thought about it that way before, but I guess being clanless, she would actually be a candidate for those missions
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
this is very good.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was actually pretty smart of her, good job TenTen!
Alalaes chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Fantastic characterization.
mnemosneme chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I never thought of it... however it would made much sense, and it eds being really IC. Still... Why woldn't boys have to make infiltrations? From the place I see it, Neji would be asked to do so...

Favorited the fic anyway, it's well written and good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Perfect.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Great way of looking at Tenten that's very original and very realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
love all your fics
Jammix chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I can defiantly see this in her personality, great job!
Mornings Light chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is amazing! I love this drabble and really enjoyed it from the weapon's mistresses perspective, particularly Neji and Lee's thoughts on it. They just don't get it.