Reviews for Sacrifice
thelastfight chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
never thought about being a weapon's mistress that way! wonderful little ficlet!
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Nice ficlet. Never thought about it that way before, but I guess being clanless, she would actually be a candidate for those missions
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
this is very good.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was actually pretty smart of her, good job TenTen!
Aista chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Fantastic characterization.
mnemosneme chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I never thought of it... however it would made much sense, and it eds being really IC. Still... Why woldn't boys have to make infiltrations? From the place I see it, Neji would be asked to do so...

Favorited the fic anyway, it's well written and good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Perfect.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Great way of looking at Tenten that's very original and very realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
love all your fics
Jammix chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I can defiantly see this in her personality, great job!
Mornings Light chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is amazing! I love this drabble and really enjoyed it from the weapon's mistresses perspective, particularly Neji and Lee's thoughts on it. They just don't get it.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It was short but left an indelible impact on me. This is more the reality of a woman in her position. I love that as a woman she can take pride in her scars-it seems like something this character might actually believe. Beautiful.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Amen to that sister.

I love this. Bold, proud, and unafraid.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Brilliant. I have always had a weakness for drabbles about one of the kunoichi and the troubles that come with their profession, but in this story, it [my weakness] is definitely justified. :)