Reviews for dark, delicate charms
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
very sexy! I never really noticed how perfectly their personalities fit together. amazing!
Morghen chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ooo, I wish James would pin me up against the wall!

...who said that?

Anyway, WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Merlin, this was terrific! James teasing Remus with his pure yummyness was, well, YUMMY! I mean, who can really blame Remus for not wanting to look away from such a yummy guy? Not me! I would be having googly eyes just like dear Remus!

I really liked the darkness of this drabble. James was perfectly portrayed, I think - as was Remus. Their different personalities really were well described and made them work well as a pairing. James is a lot more dominate(even if he /is/ Juliet!) while Remus is more submissive(oooo ;D )

Merlin, mew, that last paragraph! WOW! It was really the perfect way to end the drabble, I have to say. It showed their characters really well and ITWASGODDAMNYUMMY!

Amazing work, as usual.

controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2011

This is incredible. Seriously, amazing. So dark and sexy! ;)

James is seriously amazing here. I don't even know how to explain it. The way he toys with Remus all the time... taking time to change (yum)! I just love the way you explained it all.. In saying that, the second paragraph was definitely a stunner here.

This was fantastic. I'm actually speechless... o3o