Reviews for Lucky Day
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/3
A short and very sweet story what would satisfy any hard-core shippers of Kenshin-Kaoru. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
hoo que lindos esta serie cuando la vi mi familia era bueno modicamente pobre y cuando veia que los chicos saltaban por una comida genial yo decía haa por que hacen eso y luego me di cuenta que cuando no puedes tener algo siempre es muy valorado cuando lo consigues y puede saber a la gloria aun cuando no siempre este a tu alcanse y pense que la verdad al final lo que inporta es que se valore cada cosa desde el centavo que se gana hasta la ropa usada pues no es un lujo que muchos pueden tener pero ahora ya en mejor situación como estraño esos momentos
thoughtsofawanderer01208 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
oh! this is so sweet... but I'm wondering where's Ms Tae in all this? ;)
kuja-ichi chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh, this was simply wonderful!
There's absolutely nothing at all I didn't like about this story - I loved everything!
Definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I want to cry. I was feeling blue today, I felt kinda awful. But then I read ur fics and now I want to cry for a very different reason. This is beautiful and one of the best oneshot that ever exists in RK fandom I'm sure. Rereading your work has always brighten my day. Thank you thank you so much, and if you have time, pls do write more of Kaoru Kenshin again, you're one of the best writer in this fandom that is able to do their character justice :') I wish you a lovely day.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I knew it! I knew it as soon as he said he had something important to talk about. The formality and the shock over his gift were classic Kenshin, and the impromptu gift was so Kaoru. Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Good!
Yasmin Kamiya chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Lovely story and very well written! ;) Love the little details and how it fits in the RK manga! Thanks for sharing it!
RedKitten92 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
It's good for the heart...
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is adorable and sweet and I love that you made it fit the time period. Great job and thanks for sharing!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
:D so warm and fuzzy
Allemagne chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wonderfully sweet. This was a very lovely read. I adore Kenshin's respectful nature in this piece.
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Eeeep! That made me so happy! You are so good at this! I'm all smiles :) Thank you for making my day with your stories!
poems2songs chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
nice and sweet story... liked it... good job... great work!
Fer chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Owwwww, so sweet! Loved!

Is this gonna be a one shot fic or there is gonna be more?

I hope there is gonna be more! Yeey

Keep going! D