Reviews for The Scarlet Letter G
It's almost been a whole year. Please update.
Pleeeeease don't desert this story again, please.
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! You finally updated! I have been waiting soooooo long for that. Pleeeeeeease update again soon. Especially since you left off on a cliff hanger. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Awesome chapter. Please, please update soon. So exciting.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
OMG! AMANDA! I'M SO EXCITED! ABOUT THE MISSION GET-HARRY-AND-DRACO-TOGETHER! Right, sorry I'm also excited about seeing my fave band next year. But that's besides the point. I love the chapter, I literally kept on squealing and clapping like an excited girl *shakes head* But yes...chapter is loved, and can't wait for the mission to actually happen. That's the best! This was so awesome! I feel so bad for both Draco and Harry! Poor guys! :(

Update please! :D:)

Julie (AKA Sin) :)
Kigen Dawn chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
Well it's something. I would of gone with the room of requirement and just have the room make the door disappear after tossing them both in there. Either that or the typica broom closet. Whatever gets the work done
skaianSharingan chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
Oh. My. God. UPDATE!
JulesCapulet chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
continue please!
me chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
interesting story, seems good so far! two things though:... you wrote "suicides due to homosexuality" or "because of homosexuality" shouldn't it be, "suicides due to homophobia" and "because of homophobia"?...I mean, the people didn't kill themselves because they were homosexual; they killed themselves because they suffered from emotional and/or physical abuse brought about by homophobia.
Harry was born in 1980 attended Hogwarts from 1991 to 1997, yet you set your story in 2011; when Harry is 31 years old.
lariqueniasexiboricua90 chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
love this! please update soonish!
Kigen Dawn chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
He's doomed. A pusses off draco is never a good thing. But really, why doesnt he just pin harry to the nearest solid surface then proceed to ravage his mouth with his tongue, I'll never know. It would save so much trouble and be really funny
Aries Christensen chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Suicide rate for LGBT teens are much higher then straight teens. 40 percent of the homeless youth in the U.S. Are LGBT.
Aries Christensen chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
How the fuck did a muggle born get into Durmstrang?
Riley chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
When I first told my crush I liked him, I ran. After I just acted as close to normal as I could. Another time I told a crush I liked him, we continued to be friends. It wasn't akward because we just accepted it.
Please update soon. Love he story. Nice plot line.