Reviews for Numb
Wilde-eyes chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Ok that was cruel :)

I loved the story and i hate to admit it but you may have gotten me all teary eyed...

It was heartbreaking listening to her thoughts and how she wanted to talk but couldnt... seriously I dont know why I keep reading your fics, they are all too amazing and make me cringe after I read them...

(Oh and just to be clear... positive review here... i loved it!)
geminiexplorer chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Ayo-

Although I can't get "into" such movies as this is based on, you have once again written an exemplary set of fics about the character.

The only correction that I noted was that where you have the character reflect that his father designed the grid so "perfect", it needs to be "perfectly". I realize that English isn't your main language.

Lilly told you that this is, again, "awesome." I won't disagree with that assessment. I just wish that it had had a happier ending. I'm basically a romantic, I guess.

Still wondering why a man would fall for a girl who's a computer program. Maybe because she won't get old or pregnant?

Is this the male equivalent of girls wanting to be bitten by vampires, for endless youth?

Jim
User.Ivy chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Oh...my GAWD that was such a well written combat chapter I don't even know what to say! Holy crap...just wow, it left me as breathless as Sam probably was!

I still can't believe CLU suceeded that WELL in preprogramming Quorra! *jaw drops* But then again, Sam has the right idea about programs. Me being a fellow computer programmer I have to say it is incredibly easy to repurpose a program. Just a few lines of code added here, a few lines of code deleted there.

Amazing, powerful short fic! You're gonna write a sequel if this is completed, right? ;DDD
User.Ivy chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
omg what did CLU do to Quorra? He basically destroyed the personality part of her coding. I honestly love how you describe the restrictions of the Black Knight's coding. "It's not in the code" it just sounds so perfectly creepy and domineering, just like CLU!

Amazing work on this fic! Update soon! I eagerly await more!
CLUquorra chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
! Quorra! No! (Secretly I'm very happy; I don't like Sam...)
User.Ivy chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
omg YES, this story is all kinds of awesome! Please please update soon! I am such LOVE with the CLU/Quorra pairing and what would've happened to her if Sam hadn't been able to rescue her *evil grin*

I KNEW that one of the reasons CLU didn't derezz her on the spot was because he had "something very special in mind for her" and I honestly think that included reprogramming her into his "black knight"

I'm loving this, update soon, please!