Reviews for Sugary Nonsense
Show-Out chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You are insanely need to make a comeback. ASAP.
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Nice job and beautifully written!
Marlow Tate chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
i think it is such a cute story! the hesitation they have in the begining makes it very realistic
lightning veins chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
oh my god oh my god oh my god. i'm pretty sure your plea worked, because i'm now seriously considering candre as one of my favorite victorious pairings, ever. the way you wrote them was bittersweet and flawless and god, so beautiful. there were certain fragments of the story that really jumped out at me - you have such exquisite, careful details that completely benefit the oneshot as a collective whole. everything, from the character development to the way that candre comes together, was so wonderful. you did a fantastic job definitely faving!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This story is quite... elegant. I know that it's kind of an interesting way to put it because the two characters in the story really aren't all that elegant, but the way you manipulate the words around them is.

I loved how you made it seem like since Andre's with Cat she helps him see the world in a different way, that he can kind of see the world almost in the way she does.

That part was the bit really struck me, though I thought that the ending was exquisite as well.

Exquisite. Elegant. Beautiful. Those are the words that can describe this. Well done.
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Aw, this was sweet. :) Good job.
Invierna chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Sosososososo cute! I love this ship so much, and I wish there were more stories about them. Great job!
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
A very cute story. The way you paint the scene with your wording is amazing. My favorite line is " her ink scripted fingertips trace sweet nothings in the air" absolutely AMAZING.
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You are so bloody amazing. I swear to you I will write a Candre that is somewhere on your level amazing (if not quite that good) because you deserve to read something as amazingly epic as your writing.

Jeez. You make them so incredibly deliciously sweet and I just...Im going to write something amazing. Im like addicted. I saw this and it was just. God. Please. Write more of them. A lot more.

You bring Candre to life3 and the angst is so little its just so refreshing and arrrggggh

I think I may love you :P

Anyway, excellent work and forgive my long lame review. Just keep writing, especially Candre so I can get my fix! :)
lalaclairi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
ohmygoshohmygoshohmyGOSH this was amazing, a majillion times better than the Candre fic I wrote, like seriously dude this makes me want to go delete it! :DDD

I swooned over:

He sees inspiration

She is inspiration

She leans in for a kiss, but instead whispers sweet mouthings of sugary nonsense against his lips.

and the whole last section. :) *favorites*
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow. Personally, I don't think I'd ever have considered candre without you.

The detail you put into this is amazing, anf your vocabulary astounding. I love the words you used - "menagerie", "brutish", "ink-scripted", "lambent", "coronal", and that's just the beginning. And normally fluff gives me a stomachache, but when you write it like this - quick vignettes with sweet, Cat-influenced moments (I loved the people-watching and slush puppy spree the most) - it takes my breath away. Everything is just...beautiful.

You are a terrific writer.
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Really x1000 great. You've totally got me hooked on Cat/Andre now xD Please, please, please write more and soon!