Reviews for Love Knows No Boundaries
MikalaGoodwin chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
way to go u monster u made me cry! joking :) but this literally made me cry alittle! D: poor geoffy! :'( great story tho *thumbs up*
GwendolynBloom93 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
oh my god that was so beautiful Im crying right now it was so sad but beautiful

I love Bridgette and Geoff as a couple I was thinking of writing a story about them but I don't have alot of ideas

but awesome work on this story Im still crying now it was just too sad. but great work anyways

XxTanyaXx
Smeakr chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was so beautiful! I love it and I almost burst into tears. I lost my grandfather to cancer so i can feel for you! 3
fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
You have my deepest sympathy. This story was utterly fantastic. Each and every part was so realistic. That's one thing I love about your writing, the realism.

Geoff's optimism just makes you smile. Geoff Jr. (yes he is GJ in my head) is very cute.

I loved this story to pieces.

Best Wishes,

fulltimereviewer
slpytlak chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh man...that's so sad! *starts crying*
Islanda chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Awww! This was so incredibly sweet and sad! Why is everything you write so amazing? And I love the fact that Geoff stayed positive the whole way though! I sure wouldn't...xD I hope I never find out though!

Anyway, I'm really sorry about your Grandmother! I wish the best for your family! :)
TypicalWriter chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Awe! This story is absolutely amazing and has made me cry! Death is a sad subject and I do know how you feel! My grandfather died recently and I was in my room crying for a week about it:( But, I know you will keep your grandmother in your heart, just as I did the same(:

Nicole
Totally Calm chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Beautiful story, I really like geoff in this story. My Grandma had breast Cancer, she survived but, it's scary when that happens because you know it's real, and it can happen to anybody, good or evil.
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Okay, that was amazing, and I want to cry right now. I loved it so much, it was INSANELY awesome.

What did I love most? Well, it was probably this line, and I don't know why, because it was really simple, but beautiful.

"Geoff died that day."

I don't know... I think it was the simplicity of that line, it was so blunt and wonderful.

This made me sad, and you're the one who makes me love Gigette all over again. :D

I'm sorry about your Grandmother, she seems like a wonderful woman. :) Why did I use present tense? Because she's still alive in your hearts. Man that was cheesy, but I said it anyway!