Reviews for Reconsidering the Obvious
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 8/10
UFF SO CUTE I LOVE IT!
mutemuia chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Nice reflections on love... And Kuon, as usual, ready to take the chance...
Setsuka e Cain chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
ADOREI a one-shot!
Ler sobre a garota Love me número 1 falando sobre o amor e refletindo com ela sobre seus pensamentos foi muito interessante e acompanhar a luta interna do ator número 1 do Japão sobre ter esperança ou não e considerar seus sentimentos foi muito divertido (torturar um pouco o Ren é divertido, mas é ótimo quando ele consegue o que quer - rsrs-).
O final com toda a repercussão e a Kyoko, tecnicamente, respondendo a própria pergunta foi algo que eu não esperava. Na verdade, eu achava que no final ela se declararia paraa ele (como algo inconsciente, mas uma confissão de amor de qualquer forma), mas eu gostei de não ser o que eu achava, pois pude me surpreender com o final.
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho! )
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
That was beautiful. I'm crying.
Kiaranaria chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
youre a really good writer.

thank you for sharing this.
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awww it's cute. I would have liked to see the resolution, but still, great job :)
Natsu Heel chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
oh! the sweetest thing! i llove it, thank you!
Asuka-mangalover chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Lovely! So lovely!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I had hoped that the tale would have continued but I guess it did end well...

Angela aka Phoenix
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
:O
KYOKO HAS THE ANSWER ! to her own question.
lol, i loved it!
skipbeatlover592 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
(fangirl sqeal) so cute she just practically said she luvs Ren XD wish u had wrote what happens next but still love it! XD
Big Unni234 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
OH MY! *starts happy dancing* This was so good! I loved it! All the sweet fluffiness and Kyoko realizing her feelings! *begins jumping up and down with glee* My goodness...I LOVED IT!:)
Violet Flutterby chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I found this on leavesfallingup’s Favorite Stories list, and I agree that it is good. The characterization, plot devices, flow, and changes in perspective are all well done. I didn’t notice many mistakes, but there were a few places that the editing, tenses, or capitalization were off. I liked the length, and the ending was good. So many people rush characters together, it was quite nice to read a fic that shows slow romance… and in a one-shot, that’s a challenge. Thank you.
bluegirl330817 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
i really really really 1,000,000 times love this :D it's not too cheesy and really out of character :D good job :D it's a really well made story :D
CharlieJuliet chapter 1 . 7/7/2011