Reviews for That Special Woman Feeling...
Aphy chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
*smiles and thumbs up* Funny and cute ;; I really liked it! Keep it up! :)
PennyGirl i'd sign but there's not really anything to look at chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
I loved it! Especially since Rob's my favorite character and I'd love it if a guy I knew would be that nice, and understanding. instead of making Jokes about my sex life (which i do jot Have!) and ex-boyfriend.

Oh, by the way, Does that tylenol thing really work?
Boy of Enders chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Laughed my ass off. Keep it up.
hiko-chan the way too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
YAY! good job! you have done well my child and for this you will be rewarded... w/... a large stuffed hippo. yes. a hippo. :p
HourmanNathan chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
This was really funny, you had the guys to a tee :) And it was nice to see the girls (who in the books usually seem more with it than the guys) losing it for once. Definitely keep writing Young Justice fics :)
katkatkatchan chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
hey kin-z! that was great! i don't know young justice members very well, but i still enjoyed the concepts! 'most super place' :) hee hee
kris chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
bwahaha...loved it. labyrinth..weirdly enough, my boyfriend and i were talking about that movie this afternoon. hm. just what i needed to make me laugh even more. keep it up! - k :-)
carlyd chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
ah hahahahaahh! That was great! And i loved Rob's speil about his 'qualifications' and how he admited to being afraid of batgirl (as it should be). Just pure zany fun!
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
if its any consolation, in fifth grade my class had to watch a movie where this crazy lady made pancakes shaped like a vagina and fallopian tubes...THEN THE WHOLE FAMILY ATE THE PANCAKES!
Rick Peterson chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
That was hilarious! You have a real flair for this sort of satire. The ending was priceless.
nikoru-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Snicker. Giggle. Chortle. . . . laugh until choking.

This fic is *very* good - well written and highly amusing.

And probably very likely. Funny all the stuff Peter David never

tells us about, isn't it?

I had a couple of small things while reading where I thought "oh! That was

really cool/funny/good I must complement the author on that when I finish

reading . . ." But there are too many. Nice characterisation I guess sums it

up.

Oh, and for the record? GO THE CADBURY EGGS!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2