Reviews for If the Roles Were Reversed
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 52 . 3/5
Not a bad fic. If it gets updated i'll read it. Other then minor spelling errors or wrong words it was good. ill probably will have rewatch the series to where i stop watching.
fonkey123 chapter 52 . 12/11/2016
I enjoy this story it just needs to get updated.
bookgirl18 chapter 52 . 11/2/2016
I read through all of this story in two days, and I really love it. It's one of the best Inuyasha fanfictions I've read, I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how much Inuyasha's grown over this story, and I'm eager to see what happens next!
Kittynova5 chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
Awe sad. Chapter 13 was absolutely great but I am a complete emo and this chapter is hard on emotional people. I loved it though. I am completely satisfied with your way things have played out so far. Thank you again for continuing your writing and I look forward to reading the rest.
Kittynova5 chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Okay I just finished chapter 9 ( lol having typed the wrong chapter last time) and I was wrong. Lol oh well not a big deal I still enjoyed it very much. Thanks for doing this. I can't wait to finish reading it.
Kittynova5 chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
Well I know you are done with this story but I just got done reading chapter 7. I also know that it kinda odd trying to answer a question when the story is generally finished but I wanted to just give my input also to kinda test my theory. I believe that the reason she stopped him was because, 1) she is generally against killing, 2) she didn't want him to have the guilt of killing someone even if it was a demon. But even if I am wrong I still am completely LOVING this story.
Neo-Crystal chapter 52 . 9/15/2016
Will you ever update?
Katunei999 chapter 52 . 8/23/2016
I am utterly in love with this story. The amount of detail you put into; the plot, the descriptions, the characters and their development is astounding. What you've already produced is amazing, and it excites me to think that this is only the beginning. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
TenebrisSagittarius chapter 52 . 8/15/2016
I cant remember the last time i reviewed this story... one which a friend of mine recommended 2-3 years ago and i loved and now that i reread i find out i had around 5 new chapters i never noticed, im a bad fan

your writing style is fantastic (even if you do have some spelling stuff going on), as always, the length of your chapters are legendary and this gotta be one of my fav AU stories around.

and i have to be one of the few that actually like the koga/kagome pairing going around in exchange for the inuyasha/kikyo that went around the manga and anime. i can swallow kk so much better, i dunno, i never liked kikyo on the other hand the animalistic dynamics that koga has for a partner just strikes a kink inside me or something i dunno i like it way more; their relation is much more genuine and im shipping it harder than kagome/inuyasha. i fear the moment kagome will have to separate herself of koga (let it be because of clash of responsibilities and the nature of wolf demon packs). i wanted to get this of my chest after a couple of chapters ago i read your responses to reviews about this topic and such. kagome/inuyasha still has a long way to grow. koga/kagome reunion has been dragged alone for a long time, i seriously cant wait for them to meet again after so many years

even after a year of updating, i wanted you to know that im still here, i still read this story, and im still excited to see what happens next :)

see ya soon!
Rumikotakahashi's1fan chapter 51 . 6/15/2016
Hi! It's me again LOL. Looks like I just couldn't help myself. I HAD to read chapter 52. I waited a few months and the anticipation got the better of me. I just adore your writing3. I read it and was like OMG, not that I hate the almighty Takahashi-san or anything, but making Inuyasha and Kagome split up like that made a lot more sense because of the Kirara problem. One of the differences that I notice in IRWR is that Kagome turns human a lot more frequently than in Inuyasha did in canon. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, it actually makes the story more angsty and suspenseful that way.I don't even think "angsty" is a word any way, but you know what I mean. I actually like that she turns human more often, but like always, you keep a balance between keeping Kagome as a hanyo and as a human. My only concern is that time seems to be going by really fast lately. I mean I know it's already chapter 53, so a bunch of time has to have passed right? I guess I'm already never wanting this story to end *sigh. Maybe Inuyasha's training took up a lot of time? However, that's all the criticism I got for you. Everything else in IRWR keeps me interested and wanting more. I read on your profile that IRWR unfortunately, is on temporary hiatus again. But, I really don't want to push you to write a chapter. Obviously, yes, I would like to have tons more chapters to read but, all great things (in this case your writing genius) comes to those who wait. So I shall wait:). I'm sorry this message ended up being so long oops... Seriously though, never stop writing, be it fanfiction or anything else you want to do in your future. I wish you luck in everything that you do and I hope that you can get back to this story soon! Luv ya girl! (P.S. My name is Soledad or Soli for short ;) and I had to post the review in a previous chapter because I'm only allowed one review per chapter)
Rumikotakahashi's1fan chapter 52 . 3/21/2016
I love your writing, the story, and how all the characters are well, in character! I had to stop at chapter 51 because then I'll only have one chapter left... I know you won't give up on this story and you may have lots going on right now, but please know that I love everything you've written so far, including your other stories. This is my favorite story and I hope you can find the time to update it soon. Thanks so much. Luv ya!
2 Lucky chapter 52 . 3/20/2016
I'm caught up again. Is it wrong that I can actually see these events unfold? lol I'm enjoying this story far more than I expected, and possibly should. Apparently, from what I can gather, certain things and situations would have been a lot easier to deal with if the roles actually reversed. I'm patiently waiting for the next installment, although I can barely wait... lol
2 Lucky chapter 42 . 3/4/2016
I remember you once told me that you would make this as long as the anime, but it appears you really just might rewrite the manga. lol. I'm anxiously waiting for the Koga/Kagome reunion, simply because I can't wait to see how you make InuYasha try and compete with my favorite okámi for Kagome's affection. Also, great job so far, as. I've literally couldn't put this down until now. I've been reading nonstop since Chapter 28 today. I can't put it down unless I fall asleep. lol Keep it up!
Strawberry Cocaine chapter 52 . 3/1/2016
I'm so happy these eyes get to read a new chapter! ;_; It only took me a minute to finally review, huh? XD

*Laughs hysterically* I'm just awful for enjoying inuYasha’s dramatic reaction when he thinks Kagome wants to get rid of him! I swear that boy is more drama queen than anyone in the group. Although, I can understand how Kagome feels that InuYasha forced his way in her life, it rings so depressingly. I guess it might be for the fact that he bugs her from a good place…and also curiosity! XD The boy certainly doesn't know when or how to shut up most of the time.

Another thing, selfish or not, at the very least InuYasha is honest with himself. I like that though. I distinctly remember that he'd lied to himself but I can't recall when. Anyway, it's nice to see him ponder on his feelings and even if confused by the root of them, he's certainly grown up!

I’m considering this chapter (and probably the following) a ‘dialogue chapter’, not that the rest of your story doesn't contain important conversations, but I feel like this here is one of those that I’ll go back to and point out InuYasha and Kagome not being able to communicate adequately with misinterpretations that will no doubt affect them in the future. It’s once again what they don’t say that matters the most. Their body language is another thing that I keep poking at because it's so irresistibly telling. I don't know if I've said this before but if one takes out the romantic factor (not that it IS romantic but that we know where these feelings of attachment will lead to...perhaps for one of them sooner than later) it is easy to say that there really isn't much difference between a romantic and platonic relationship. It's the same love and affection minus the sexual attraction. Sort of like if one disregards the words and pays attention only to what their bodies are doing it is reminiscent of new lovers. Testing the waters, one gently probing and the other may show discomfort but acceptance and finding comfort in the touch. I just thought how intimate that whole scene was without it having to be necessary romantic.

‘Body torn to shreds and the bowels eaten?!’ Geez, thanks for the visual (ugh...NEVER drawing the Baku that's for sure)! Just kidding. ;)

OK, questions; were there really no witches in that universe? I thought Urasue was one…demon hag with spells, no? I'm wrong aren't I...LOL!

And what I've personally been waiting for; JINENJI! *Cooes Excitedly* Still pisses me off that Takahashi didn't revisit this precious baby and instead becoming a memorable one shot character. *Pouts* Absolutely ADORED Kagome sensing perhaps a kindred spirit. And the short interactions between them! *Happily throws confetti* She got him all flustered and everythIng! And the contrast was telling as well, one half demon a warrior the other a nurturer.

Kagome shutting down InuYasha with the ‘It's reality’ remark was priceless and I wonder if he can imagine even a sliver of what she's been through. Most importantly, how he'll react to the truth and how it'll affect him. Maybe the news will serve to be counterproductive, who knows.
Her sadness and empathy peaking was raw and I felt sad along with her seeing Jinenji being himself.

Opening and going back to the trust issue at the end was a nice touch, sort of like the song. Seeing them working together and planning together despite their internal doubts, worries, fears and the usage of ‘we’ like a cooperative unit tied some of the beginning’s tension.

Can't wait to see hopefully more of Kagome's interactions with Jinenji and whether or not she'll learn something about herself that she might have not realized yet. Also, if she and InuYasha will have a conversation similar to the famous one in canon!

Totally worth the year long wait and would wait even more if I had to! :3
Talawolfgirl chapter 52 . 2/1/2016
Hey, I know I'm Writing years late (since you wrote this Jan 26,2011 and this is currently 2016) but, I really in joyed reading IRWR. And for you to stop at 52, saddens me ***cries anime tears***** PLEASE DON'T STOP NOWWWWWWWWWWW :'(