Reviews for If the Roles Were Reversed
Inkjelly chapter 52 . 8/1
And, that marks the second time I've read this fanfic. It's been a few years, when will you update? Anyways, i really do enjoy reading this, the characters feel ooc but that's 100% okay because they're not going through the same stuff. It's a breath of fresh air when these types of fanfics stray away from the canon.
Celestial Cat chapter 52 . 7/22
Hey! I've been following your story since it was just published, rereading now as an adult has been amazing! I really appreciate and marvel at how well your words flow, how the dialogue seems so natural and how you don't make the details too extensive. Sadly you haven't updated since 2015 :( I know school and life are incredibly hard, but I'd love to see the ending of this story :) please update soon!
Fancollector chapter 26 . 6/25
I wanted to let you know that I really love your story (enough to reread it)! You've done an awesome job with switching Inuyasha and Kagome! It's great and very well written with great development of all of the characters! I hope you find the time to finish it someday!
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 52 . 3/5
Not a bad fic. If it gets updated i'll read it. Other then minor spelling errors or wrong words it was good. ill probably will have rewatch the series to where i stop watching.
fonkey123 chapter 52 . 12/11/2016
I enjoy this story it just needs to get updated.
bookgirl18 chapter 52 . 11/2/2016
I read through all of this story in two days, and I really love it. It's one of the best Inuyasha fanfictions I've read, I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how much Inuyasha's grown over this story, and I'm eager to see what happens next!
Kittynova5 chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
Awe sad. Chapter 13 was absolutely great but I am a complete emo and this chapter is hard on emotional people. I loved it though. I am completely satisfied with your way things have played out so far. Thank you again for continuing your writing and I look forward to reading the rest.
Kittynova5 chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Okay I just finished chapter 9 ( lol having typed the wrong chapter last time) and I was wrong. Lol oh well not a big deal I still enjoyed it very much. Thanks for doing this. I can't wait to finish reading it.
Kittynova5 chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
Well I know you are done with this story but I just got done reading chapter 7. I also know that it kinda odd trying to answer a question when the story is generally finished but I wanted to just give my input also to kinda test my theory. I believe that the reason she stopped him was because, 1) she is generally against killing, 2) she didn't want him to have the guilt of killing someone even if it was a demon. But even if I am wrong I still am completely LOVING this story.
Neo-Crystal chapter 52 . 9/15/2016
Will you ever update?
Katunei999 chapter 52 . 8/23/2016
I am utterly in love with this story. The amount of detail you put into; the plot, the descriptions, the characters and their development is astounding. What you've already produced is amazing, and it excites me to think that this is only the beginning. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
TenebrisSagittarius chapter 52 . 8/15/2016
I cant remember the last time i reviewed this story... one which a friend of mine recommended 2-3 years ago and i loved and now that i reread i find out i had around 5 new chapters i never noticed, im a bad fan

your writing style is fantastic (even if you do have some spelling stuff going on), as always, the length of your chapters are legendary and this gotta be one of my fav AU stories around.

and i have to be one of the few that actually like the koga/kagome pairing going around in exchange for the inuyasha/kikyo that went around the manga and anime. i can swallow kk so much better, i dunno, i never liked kikyo on the other hand the animalistic dynamics that koga has for a partner just strikes a kink inside me or something i dunno i like it way more; their relation is much more genuine and im shipping it harder than kagome/inuyasha. i fear the moment kagome will have to separate herself of koga (let it be because of clash of responsibilities and the nature of wolf demon packs). i wanted to get this of my chest after a couple of chapters ago i read your responses to reviews about this topic and such. kagome/inuyasha still has a long way to grow. koga/kagome reunion has been dragged alone for a long time, i seriously cant wait for them to meet again after so many years

even after a year of updating, i wanted you to know that im still here, i still read this story, and im still excited to see what happens next :)

see ya soon!
Rumikotakahashi's1fan chapter 51 . 6/15/2016
Hi! It's me again LOL. Looks like I just couldn't help myself. I HAD to read chapter 52. I waited a few months and the anticipation got the better of me. I just adore your writing3. I read it and was like OMG, not that I hate the almighty Takahashi-san or anything, but making Inuyasha and Kagome split up like that made a lot more sense because of the Kirara problem. One of the differences that I notice in IRWR is that Kagome turns human a lot more frequently than in Inuyasha did in canon. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, it actually makes the story more angsty and suspenseful that way.I don't even think "angsty" is a word any way, but you know what I mean. I actually like that she turns human more often, but like always, you keep a balance between keeping Kagome as a hanyo and as a human. My only concern is that time seems to be going by really fast lately. I mean I know it's already chapter 53, so a bunch of time has to have passed right? I guess I'm already never wanting this story to end *sigh. Maybe Inuyasha's training took up a lot of time? However, that's all the criticism I got for you. Everything else in IRWR keeps me interested and wanting more. I read on your profile that IRWR unfortunately, is on temporary hiatus again. But, I really don't want to push you to write a chapter. Obviously, yes, I would like to have tons more chapters to read but, all great things (in this case your writing genius) comes to those who wait. So I shall wait:). I'm sorry this message ended up being so long oops... Seriously though, never stop writing, be it fanfiction or anything else you want to do in your future. I wish you luck in everything that you do and I hope that you can get back to this story soon! Luv ya girl! (P.S. My name is Soledad or Soli for short ;) and I had to post the review in a previous chapter because I'm only allowed one review per chapter)
Rumikotakahashi's1fan chapter 52 . 3/21/2016
I love your writing, the story, and how all the characters are well, in character! I had to stop at chapter 51 because then I'll only have one chapter left... I know you won't give up on this story and you may have lots going on right now, but please know that I love everything you've written so far, including your other stories. This is my favorite story and I hope you can find the time to update it soon. Thanks so much. Luv ya!
2 Lucky chapter 52 . 3/20/2016
I'm caught up again. Is it wrong that I can actually see these events unfold? lol I'm enjoying this story far more than I expected, and possibly should. Apparently, from what I can gather, certain things and situations would have been a lot easier to deal with if the roles actually reversed. I'm patiently waiting for the next installment, although I can barely wait... lol