Reviews for White Reflection
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
awwws
controlled climb chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Cute! So my OTP will always be SiriusRemus, but you have made me a little sweet on JamesRemus. I love how James was so conscience of what Remus wanted from him and that little bit about how he doesn’t even have to ask the question anymore...James just shakes his head...so cute my goodness. And I like the little hints at a darker Remus and aldskfjladjkf it’s all just way too cute for me, my goodness.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
aww! James is just amazing! you really do write him perfectly. please, please, please write more Jamus?
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
:D!Oh my goodnessss!That was just so sweet,love how it still flt lie James but with a loving side to him!
Morghen chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
*pokes my muse* "Why can't you write drabbles like mew's muse(haha) can?" Can I trade my muse in for a new, drabble-friendly one?

XD

This one is so different from the previous one I reviewed. Not in a bad way or anything, but I was just pointing it out 'cause it shows how much diversity Jamus has. I liked the kinda somberness tone of the fic. It worked really well with the whole drabbl

Caring James is soooo cute! I love how he understood Remus so well and knew just the right *ermm* /things/ to do to comfort him. Like you've pointed out before, Remmius is a lot different because Sirius is more wild, I guess. James is better when it comes to caring and understanding how people feel, I think, and it really works well with Remus because Remus is a soft(I can't think of a better word, lol) character. Kinda like Scor and Lysander.

-Morghen
macdennischardee chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Glad you wrote it! ;)

This was amazing.

Such power in so few words!

I'm glad you added so many nice fics to Jamus! :D

Love. :)