Reviews for The Unexpected Arrival of Rosemary
anime2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Beautiful story :)
linsadair chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was the case with my mom. I was born 2 1/2 months early. :)
luvfaithdream chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You totally made my day! I've been hoping you were gonna post something new at some point and when I saw it this morning everything else had to wait;) I think - no, I know - I'm addicted to your writing, which should probably be a bad thing, but I just can't see it that way;)

Thanks for sharing this special moment with us! I missed these two (out of all the stories the most) and it makes me want to read the whole story again right now. The moment really was private and I felt that came across. It felt so authentic - we have a little one in our family, too and it really made me remember those first days... - but I think it was more the way you wrote it that made the emotions so real and raw.

Even though some things are just mentioned in a sentence, they immediately spark my phantasy and I find myself imagining a thousand little details (like the phone calls Alice probably had with Jordy and Jax, while she was in the hospital;)). I love it when a story does that.

And Jasper...aww, he's just the best husband/Dad/everything! But I adore Alice for being able to think about Jasper in scrubs, in that . It is a really nice picture indeed...;-)

Perfect story - thank you!
ja4ever chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was a lot to go through for Alice and Rosemary. I never knew that babies could fall inside the womb. How is that even possible? Would they really wait overnight if the baby was breech? Anyway, glad Rosemary and Alice are okay. Even though 32 days is a long time for a baby to stay in hospital. I was only in the hospital for about 2 weeks and I was 2 pounds 7 oz when I was born. Enough about me! Amazing job! So cute and sweet! Love the little family moment towards the end! Keep it up!

P.S. Sorry this is such a long review for such a short story. Lol. )
911turbowriter chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
awww, short and sweet indeed. This was just the thing that I needed after studying for midterms all day. And just so you know, I cried through this entire thing. It was just so real to me and I felt like I was right there worrying with them, and then of course you just have to throw in this -

"Can I take a moment to just say if Jazz had to choose a different career, he definitely should've been a doctor? Damn, he looked good in scrubs."

Um, do I forsee a Jasper surgeon McSteamy-esque one-shot in the future? Hint hint wink wink. You guys are awesome per usual, thanks for the daddysper dose to make my day better after all that studying :D
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
aaawww, it was really cute! It's nice to hear for them again, and that everything is alright. Thanks for the update! D I missed you!
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aw this was so cute.

I really hoped you'd put Rosemary's birth up at some point.

I truly loved it.
deltagirl74 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I so hope there is a second part to this one shot with Daddysper. I love how he is about his girls. I miss Daddysper.