Reviews for Kidnapped
lavatay chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Thank you!
midlifecrisses chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
my oh my... I had a lot a trepidation about this fic - but you pulled it off. Personally I would not be as forgiving - but then again I am not a teenage boy nor Kurt Hummel - why must he be better than everyone else on the planet?
Unamerican chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
kurt you are to good and awww love it
Wolfpacklover chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
wow please please please please please please please please please please update soon i love love love love it
Gothicthundra chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
... its over... OMG! ... I cannot wait till a sequel!
the pink post-it chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
Yay Dave and Kurt ended up together. It was sweet how Kurt was able to forgive Dave for kidnapping him and etc. I can't wait for your next story I shall be waiting.
BrittFabulous chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
ahh i cant believe its over! i loved every second of it and i loved the ending. cant wait for more of ur other stories. GO TEAM DAVE AND KURT!
jekyllhj7 chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
Happyyyyyyyyy! (Getting kind of annoyed that I'm not getting my alerts)

I like how Kurt came in and just talked to Dave.
LizzyPoodle chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
I was alway happy to see that you'd updated, and I really enjoyed your story! Thank you for the happy ending. I needed this after last week's show. I look forward to your next story!
nicolethecrazyone chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
Awwwww perfect ending
Lori Mereel chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
YAY... i can't wait for more. I really can't. I love this story even it was a little twisted.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
awww, the fact that Dave is saying those things only proves how much he cares. he's a good bb deep down. and Kurt! he was so understanding. yay~ C':

roommates at Nationals, you say? i think i'll read that. ;D
JasonDragon64 chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
Quite the enjoyable ride, this story. Looking forward to your next one.
Unamerican chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
wtf why u gotta make kurt cry good story
Wolfpacklover chapter 12 . 3/19/2011