Reviews for Heart
Kariesue chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for that little piece of warmth. I always felt cheated by that episode. There was so much potential and they gave us so very little. So now we fill in the blanks with all our fanfiction. Wonderful!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Beautiful, too bad it was'nt in the actual episode. Thank you.
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
A very touching friendship fic between Ronon and John. Each knew just the right thing to say to the other.
AtlantisJoeFan chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I found this little story very moving. That Ronon should comfort John with such perfectly precise words is very right. Thanks so much.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
great story and ronon logic as well i loved it :)
sherry57 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Thanks for this really beautiful story hon. I love friendship between the team and I love Ronon, a man of so few words, finding exactly the right ones on this ocassion. Perfect story...a real awwwww moment.
Jacksmom62 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That's friendship at it's finest. Well done!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
A fitting tribute to our favorite guys with heart.
hifield chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very nice insight ... love your quote "It's why men with good hearts stick together." Perfect for this situation and for these two men. Loved the story.
highonscifi chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was beautiful! I could just imagine that very conversation going on between John and Ronon. They are both men of few words, but when words are spoken, they come from the heart.

Very, very nicely done!
Vspun chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Brings a welling to the eyes.

Beautiful. Simple. Perfect.
BrnEyesTX chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
that was beautiful, a true friend..
Sachita chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is a wonderful story, heart-felt and beautifully-written. "I've always believed the heart makes the man, Sheppard, nothing else. Courage, integrity, passion and strength all come from the heart." Very well-said and also very true.

Great job with this one, SGAFan! Kudos to you!

Sachita :)
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
**sighs**

I just love it.

I loved it in the series where Sheppard

walks up to foot of the plank that leads to the gate and

then Ronon steps beside him and when Sheppard says:

"Where're you going?"

Ronon replies:

"With you"

Those two words said so much about their relationship

Thanks for this lovely reminder.

I miss them both.