Reviews for A Butterfly's Tornado
sn0wy.mk21 chapter 1 . 4/20
aweee :) I love it :D
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
adorable! i loved how it progressed. thanks so much
Wolven316 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I adore this! You have a great gift for writing Shenny stories, no lie. I only wish you had more than two! Very methodical Sheldon POV, I think you hit the nail on the head. The only confusing parts were the time changes, I had to do a double take to make sure it was a different scene from the last, but that's no big deal. Very cute and cuddly, I really like the beginning to end differences (Penny was this intruders name was priceless). Thanks once again for your wonderful story. Please consider writing another Sheldon/Penny pairing in the future :)
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
The man lightly pondered how this moment had even happened, wondering what craziness this women had seduced him into and why he was so willing to follow. The matter could be evaluated later, however, as each cherry kiss drew him more to the women in his grasp.

Great line.

Rate: A
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was really good.
OnceAWriterNowAReader chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Okay, I even got to the bottom, I saw the part about the pink/violet drink and the very first thing that popped into my head was the line "it was a purple kinda pink" from IFGOML! I'm SO glad to know that I got that right!
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
thaougt this was really good. liked the ending. iv added this story to my favs
sfiddy chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was actually really cute! I didn't know if you meant to leave the term 'The Physicist' capitalized that one time, but it was actually kind of a nice touch, I thought.

On stupid technicalities- you might proofread a tad more. I'm a huge nerd, and my brain hangs up on mispellings and dumb things like that. Not a big deal, it was perfectly readable, and just a nice fun shortie.

umm... did I mention that I love BBT? :)
stock2007 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
very nice Penny and Sheldon just fit so well
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Excellent take on this song. Great job as I didn't realize it until the drink part. Thought you pulled out 'hand me down name' because you'd heard it in the song. Great job. If folks don't know the song, it is still an awesome fic.

DW
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
/he suddenly let his hand slip behind Penny's neck and lean forward/

Awwww! Cuteness. _