Reviews for Ignis
Plenier chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I too would also like to see this story continue.
I hope you update it soon.
Gorelotte chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Why! Such a clif hanger! I do hope this story is not dead..
i LiKe iNSaNiTY chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Finish the story please I want to know what happens to Ezio!
Dredonis chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Omi-Yang chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Just a heads up. I greatly admire your stories, and though this story must have been discontinued since it is marked as complete despite the unfinished ending, I have yet to find a Ezio and Federico story like this. I was wondering, if you don't plan on finishing this (which would be completely awesome!), then can you point me to other stories involving Ezio getting into trouble and Federico trying to save him? I just can't seem to find any.

Thank you for your time, this story, and any help finding other stories you may give me.

Omi
TangerineTea chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Has this story been discontinued, then? :( I was starting to get really invested in the suspense, too... Is there any chance that you might pick it up again sometime in the future? If there isn't, that's fine, but I'll keep it bookmarked just in case.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Woah this is so great! I wonder what will happen next! Oh, and poor Ezio...
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Oh shhheeeee this is sccaarryy o_o

I like I like
Valitiel chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Well, That was rather unfortunate for Ezio O_O
siberian74 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Oh no, so the servants are involved too? No wonder the one who abducted Ezio can move freely. I'm anticipating what will be Federico's reaction about this dire situation.

*enter drum roll* Yikes that's really scary, looking forward to the next one. Thanks for updating. )
Shapeshifter12 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hooray another installment!

(I've been meaning to comment on at least one of your stories, but the Busy Guy has been around! So expect this to be a tad long)

Alright just to 'cut to the chase' here, I really enjoy reading what you submit here on FFnet. Mainly because your writing is so descriptive and your, uh, more mature fics are ALSO full of interesting words and phrases. :O

Yeah, shameless ranting, I know. Hehe I really like this one so far, (Don't think I'm lying to ya, I still read the other two first.)

Anyway, carry on with your daily duties and hope to see more stories from you.
siberian74 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Oh hoh, stalker alert be careful Ezio. Your not safe anymore and why do I feel I'm watching a suspense thriller renaissance style. Great and truly an atmospheric read, the suspense is palpable and eerie. My thanks for such a speedy update. Here's a chocolate to keep you and your muse going. Thanks so much for this.
siberian74 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Ohh, here comes the suspense mindplay is starting now. It seems the intruder is trying to find valuable information about the Fratello Auditore. It's fitting that Leo can have the knowledge as he's close to the family. Yes, great update and looking forward on the next post. Thanks for this new chapter. )