Reviews for Theory or Relativity
MavieTheMinx chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Well-written :') I really loved it. And I totally pictured Cal saying all those things ! xD
ToKeepFromGoingUnder chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
A little awkward with the whole lesbo thing but well written and all that good stuff. And I'm I thit it was interesting to see them both talking a about foster in a lovey kind if way :) good stuff
Coping101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Now this is awesome. Hells yeah this is Cannon. Made my night! Thanks!
RomanceNovels chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
CANON INDEED.
ReservoirCat chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
hahaha... perfect! believe me, i had that feeling too :D

i'd love to read a chapter in which gillian finds out - i know it's supposed to be a one-shot, but... just sayin' :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Yeah well I always thought wallowski would bat for both ways. Didn't really like her if truth be told. Yes Gillian has lovely legs and it could just be the kick up the back side cal needs to explore his feelings. Thanks for writing and sharing.
jagwizkid chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Too cute! I accept your cannon and receive it as my own! LOL!
Holly chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Beautiful. I decided to review, because I read this before ep. 3.13. Every time I saw Wallowski, I thought of this story and how perfectly it fit with what was happening on screen.

In summation: Totally canon.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was fabulous! I always thought they should make Wallowski's character gay. But I wouldn't want her with Foster because she belongs with Cal. Torres, on the other hand, would be perfect! :)
c0nsiderthis chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
bahahahaha YES! Awesome idea and awesome writing!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I actualy liked Wallowski in this one:)
Crazy Victoria chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is nothing short of brilliant.
Huddypowa chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You're a total genius! I was in complete shock for 5 minutes! I wish Wallowski is really a lesbian ;-) for callian's sake!
KayleighM chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
LMFAO.

Winwinwinwinwin.

Am I allowed to ship this now? Yes? Yes.

LOVELY CANON IS LOVELY. xD
onesweetlove chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You're a bloody genius! HAHAHA! This is EXCELLENT - EXCELLENT just like Gillian's legs! :P Really awesome! :D