Reviews for Ocean Eternal
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
Hi I really like your story (I'm a fan of Mikau's) But when do you think your going to FINISH IT? I really wanna see what happens next in your story.
itsnanibabeex3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was AMAZING.
Sephiralen chapter 19 . 7/15/2007
Finally! I can write a review! lol, I've actually read up to "earrings" and I'm heart-broken! You MUST finished this fanfic! PLEASE! I don't remember when I first came across this fic, but it must have been a couple of years ago at the LEAST! And I still come back to read it and to check for updates! I hope that proves how great this fic is! So again, PLEASE finish it! I beg you!

On another note, I absolutely loved the line "It's not safe to drink and dive." Hah! Very witty! ;D
Karaii chapter 21 . 8/8/2005
I don't have words to explain my love for this fic.

I'm just...blown away *o*

There needs to be more Mikau-centric fics like this! I'm totally into the Mikau/Japas pairing, but I'm really happy they're just friends in this one. It fits them so well, and every scene reflects reality from a real colledge student's viewpoint - just told in a Zora's persective.

I really like all the details you've put into this fic, from the material buildings are made of to breathing excersises for choir. I'm just utterly amazed at your talent to produce such a brilliant work of writing!

I realize that you haven't updated in more than half a year, and I suppose I have to give up on the fact that you're probably never going to update, but in case you read this - I really *really* want to keep reading! :D So, if you ever get struck by inspiration, rest assured that I will love to read more! _

Thank you for creating this AWESOME fic!

We need more Mikau love!
Grasshopper-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
OK, let me just say wow! I usually don't read Zelda fanfics, so I was just randomly browsing for good fics and I came across yours. It is an awesome story. It's very insightful and creative. I really like the way you've detailed your observations and ideas of Zora life in this story. Mikau made me start to like the Zoras when I was playing the game (before that I didn't care for them at all). It's been a fun read so far (I'm only a few chapters into the story). Thank you for the wonderful piece of fanfiction!
Miiaow chapter 21 . 3/4/2005
Ah, I just got through reading this story once again! And the more I read it, the more I love it! Though it's been a year since you've updated X_x I really hope you don't discontinue it! That would be a big shame! This is truely a wonderful story! I LOVE IT!
Ookami no Anubis chapter 21 . 11/20/2004
This story is so great! Mikau is one of my favorite characters to ever grace the Zelda series and video games in general. I have seen very few fics that feature him (just yours and another), so this is truly a gem. It is beautifully written and deserves to be updated. Please do so as rapidly as possible!
Dark Angel chapter 21 . 7/14/2004
Oh i hope you finish it its really good I want to know what happens when Mikau gives the earings to LuLu. So please update ASAP
rebecca chapter 21 . 6/21/2004
oh man did u have to stop there write another chapter ps:keep up the good work!
Jokky chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
UPDATE! :P Me want more Zora-ness _ I love this fic, it's one of my favorites
Lunis chapter 21 . 6/12/2004
This is an awesome story! As for the poems, I liked them all, but especially the lyrics for the Song of Healing. It made me think of Mikau...dying *cry*.

I also looked at the pictures on your website. They were great! You do very well at capturing their action, if you know what I mean. For example, they're not standing stiff like a board, staring into space. You're very creative both in writing and drawing. I wish I was more creative. I just don't seem to posses much of that talent. Well, keep up the good work as much as you can! I can't wait to read more!
Sephiralen chapter 21 . 4/23/2004
Yay! you FINALLY updated! Please add more! I love this story and I cant wait for more chapters! Thank you!
-Wating for more, blue
Baz chapter 13 . 2/24/2004
Good to see that i'm not the only one that thinks the Indigo-go's ROCK! You made it all seem so natural and normal( eating habits!) You also made their environment rather logical with all the airside and underwater stuff. Their interactions are interesting and I expected no less. You certainly added a BIG filler to Majora's Mask. In the game, you never really saw much of their character (well, it WAS a game...), but their characters fit with their looks, so to speak. Even though I only had the game manual to see them, I definitly expected Japas to be like that n_n(heck everyone!) I'm a rather finicky reader but this is excellent stuff.
Blondey Boo chapter 21 . 2/4/2004
You updated! *happiness tears*
Ryo chapter 21 . 1/29/2004
This was really really really really really really... FANTASTIC! Please continue it soon _