Reviews for From This Moment On
LilyGold23 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Please write some more. I really like your story.
Spottedmask12 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
This is so cute! I love it!
Lisa Cooper chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
I liked "From This Moment On" a lot. I know "The Witch of Blackbird Pond" wasn't supposed to go into Kit getting married and her adult life, but I am curious about what her life in the American Colonies etc. would have been like. Thank you for that peek. I don't know if you are interested in continuing this story or not, but I'd like to read more, if you have the time and the interest.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Love. Love. Love. LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Best fanfic ever! I've read almost all the fanfics in the "Witch of Blackbird Pond" archive, but your's is definitely the BEST!
PREttYPAIN chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Yay! I am so happy Nat/Kit are getting love here. )

I have to say you write them so cute and intimate at once. Continue please. -
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
awe sweet
roj chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Very nicely written.
LivLaughLuv97 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
This is my favourite one! Your a REALLY good writer! Keep it up! PLEASE! I read the Witch of Blackbird Pond for a book report thinking that it would just be another random book but it was really good and so is this!
Miracle Of Oracles chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
This chapter was interesting but I feel like you are just copying from the book and only throw in a sentence that's from your creavity. I'm not saying for you to stop using scenes from the book, but I encourage you to make your own scenes.

Keep writing,

~Miracle Of Oracles
Sajna18 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Great chapter please contiune
westsidegurl chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
this is so good! please continue
Miracle Of Oracles chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I thought this chapter was really cute and I like how Prudence caught on and told Kit that Nat loved her.

Keep it up.

~Miracle Of Oracles
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
please continue with the story
emilya28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011