Reviews for Through Glass Eyes
X.summergrey.X chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
oh kagome and inuyasha had a baby, so happy for them.
and rin found her sesshomaru!
X.summergrey.X chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
gahhh! I just loved this story! from the beginning all the ways to the end.
I didn't leave many comments but I love it all. so glad they found a way to be together again.
X.summergrey.X chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I just loved this chapter. the way they came to that first kiss and forgetting the world around them. so sweet.
X.summergrey.X chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
it kind of reminds me of the little mermaid when she got human legs. but it like this.
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I already fell for this story, i've read it many many times!
HeyKK chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Brother Bear anyone? ;) Just curious, but did you watch that movie before writing the end of this chapter?
MisakiTheHanyou67 chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
I loved this story! Just all the emotions, the love, the character's personalities, perfect!
I had fun reading this, you portrayed this very well! Hearing you describe Kagome's eyes were always one of my favorite parts, it made me wanna see them for myself! I also loved Kikyo's and Kagome's relationship, they were sisters who had a bittersweet relationship, and it was pretty funny sometimes. Oh and InuYasha and Kagome? PERFECT STORYLINE BETWEEN THE TWO! I admit, I did cry a few times!
This was just a beautiful story, I was they'd make like an anime of this or something, I'd watch it over and over! Great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
i think you should make Across the oaks into a full story it would be very interesting to read.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is really good. The concept is cool and it already as me hooked.
Universe of the Soul Seeker chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This story is amazing, to heck(sorry, i do not swear in reviews)I love all of your stories but this one is my favorite. In fact, I have been reading many stories on this site and I have found that this story in the absolute 100% number 1 story of this whole site!(at least in my books) keep up the awesome work! I can't wait for more chapters in your other stories! :)
ananova chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Very nice, I enjoyed reading this story. I loved seeing Kagome learn to fit in as a human. And nice job with her being willing to give up her new life and happiness to ensure Inuyasha's safety and survival. It parallels in canon with Inuyasha leaving her in her time, in effect giving up his happiness for hers. And I liked the additional chapter where we learned what happened to Rin. Great job.
xsachi chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
Wow! I started reading this last night and just finished it right now! I wish I reviewed for every chapter but it was just addicting haha! I love your writing! There were some spelling mistakes but I couldn't care less when I could just visually see everything you wrote! I am going to reread this in a year and totally fall in love with it All over again! Thanks for completing this story and the small short sequel was wonderful!
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
BlackR0seBud chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
Naw She sounds so CUTEEERE! :3

Also, we go some RinXSessy action comming I see! :3

Im so happy u posed a sequel!

That really made my day!

Thx for being such an awesome writer!

Keep making stories! :D :3 :]
amberpaulson chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
... I just wanted to let you know im crying..full blown tears

why? because i left fanfiction 3 years ago because the stories all seemed to become the same. i just happend to pop on today out of curiosity and found your story. I have been sitting in front of my computer since 4 o clockpm (its now 930pm)reading your story and i loved it i got the squillies about 40 times lol. your story made me decide to come back. your have a beautiful mind and if writeing is something u truely wish to pursue i think you should go for it. well than on to your next story! oh n *GLOMPZ!* ILY