Reviews for Tutor
ooh I like this (:

please update soon!

x
A Daydream Away chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Hahaha. Jess is going to kill him xDD
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
loving this! i can't wait for more!
kickarora chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
aww the suspense is killing me...

not too bad on the translations bit off but not the worst on the roll : D

keep going it looks good
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
more please. i like this story. interesting story.

dont lie her father (my sister said "your not supposed to!")

Kedern chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Quite an interesting concept, again with offsprings though (you like seeing the future?)

Waiting for an update!
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
R U gonna right some more? you havn't updated in like (looks at part of screen that says when last updated)9/10 days!

please update soon!
A Daydream Away chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I hope Abby and Connor have kids too... And I hope Lena will meet them ;)

Is Rob Becker's kid?
It'sOnlyForever chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Hmm. Memily kid...who's the other? ConAb? Or however you squash their names together...

I think it'd be cool if Lena met Sid or Nancy or Rex. Maybe the mammoth for good measure. And Connor of course, unless his dead (please don't be) in this 'verse
MeganMash chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Awww, little Edward sounds adorable! Please update soon!
kickarora chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
wow this i like i really do please keep writing and update soon i wanna know what happens next please : D
My Idle Hand chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
It's nice that we got this story and "Generations" at the same time. It'll be interesting to see the team as parents as well as grand parents!

And you already know I love Emily and Matt together but I'll say it again, those two are really cute! (I really hope Emily is going to stay int he show).

Anyway, thanks for those two chapters! :)
Kizza is a RIOT chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
little confused babes x
whatkindofnameisvolta chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
i am loving that emily and Matt are together! the bit about painting toilets red sound similar to a bit in a fic i wrote... good to see someone thinks like me!
JRoeify chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Awww, Edward is so cute. Lena's reaction to him crying is so funny. My brother couldn't read properly when he was little, so it kinda reminded him of that. It was the book 'Look' i think, were on every page it said Look. He could only rea the first two before getting stuck for some reason.

Loved the appearence by Matt and Lena noticing something not quite right. Will be waiting to read more.