Reviews for Onyx
WildfireDreams chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Is this dead? Or will you be continuing it?
Increak96 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
I'm so sad that it's been over a year since you updated! I just read all you have written in less than an hour-this is great! Your detailing and storyline is perfect, and the way you pegged the characters' personalities and behavior is spot on. Most Naruto fanfictions, and especially CROSSOVER fanfictions, are not nearly this well-done! Kudos to you, my friend. You have created a wonderful story, here.
nathikatathika chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
The Masked Idiot chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Wait nvm about my previous comment sorry. *gives Internet cake as apology*
The Masked Idiot chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
It's good, but I'm kinda confused. If sochiro yagami is here and his ia after the Kira case, shouldn't he be dead then?
Amara-nii chan chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
i love this keep up the great work

update whenever you can

sasuke is so cute as a kid i hate him when he gets older but as a kid i can't hate him
Dragon77 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Grate chapter! I'm happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON
Amara-nii chan chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
love this story and can't wait to read more update whenever you can
mangacrack chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Oh god yes, tragicness in buckets. L seems to be the right person for this, at least if he learns to deal with Sasuke's massive trauma. He might be able to solve this, but only if he shows passion for it. The justice system failed in Konoha, when Itachi was ordered to kill his family so he can not solve the case be simply deducting who the murder is and ordering him to be imprisoned.

I would like to see, who Raito would've reacted to Sasuke. They both share this sense of justice that drove them insane, because the world had lower standarts.

I really hope you will update this fanfiction again.

Sparrowfeathers chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
This story is so freaking awesome! XDDD

You must update!
NightmareBloom chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Aww poor little sasuke,kinda sad that he's denying the tragic event though.L though is started to appeal to me as a somewhat jerk course I can tell that he needs to focus his concentration on the that's bout it please update soon :)
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
BeautifullySleepDeprived chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Poor Sasuke. :(

I do hope their relationship gets better..UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :D
KitsuneandNaruto chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I like this story, I wouldnt have thought of the idea myself. I will admit, l does seem a bit distant and different, but at least he has a good heart toward sasuke. Id would live to see where you take this, and just because. *hands you many a variety of cookies*

Hooray for being you, and continue breathing and writing PLEASE! *is very tolerant of jumping if it leads to a good story*
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 7/3/2011