Reviews for Shades of Shadow
Cody Furlong chapter 27 . 2/13/2011
Wow, that was certianly a sad ending, I'm glad that Jake survived and that Chance wasn't left alone, but it's sad that Elena had died. I'm looking forward to seeing what these short stroies are gonna contain.

Overall I'd have to rank this story and it's two previous ones high on my list, for having a moving plot, full of action, comedy, and heart break.
MrE1386 chapter 27 . 2/13/2011
Awesome conclusion to a great story! I couldn't believe you actually killed kats! Not cool! But it all worked out in the end I suppose, but I tell you this after this wild ride the Swat Kats adventures are never going to be the same. 10 out of 10!
Roller77 chapter 27 . 2/13/2011
BRAVO, BRAVO! WHAT A FANTASTIC EPIC! I look forward to the following sequals you have in store. YOU ROCK, ARJENT!
Roller77 chapter 24 . 2/13/2011
Awww, how sad... well, if everyone is dying, at least Chance, jake and Elena will be enjoying peaceful heavenly bliss, while Kirok's carcass rots in hell! But I suppose this is not the real end of everytning hmm? Can't wait to find out!
Cody Furlong chapter 24 . 2/12/2011
OH no! Poor chance! Jake is dead, and now he's gonna lose his lover too. Very suspenceful chapter here, and pretty sad to, I'm really looking forward to seeing how you end this story.
Cody Furlong chapter 22 . 2/12/2011
Wow...poor chance... Soory about the late reply, but net problems kept me from being able to read any until now. The additons to 10 and 11 where great. The rest of the chapters where awesome, and I'm glade that chance was fully healed. Though now it looks like his love isn't going to make it, I look forward to seeing the next chapters greatly.
Roller77 chapter 19 . 2/7/2011
Hmmmmm, very sexy, nothing like a good skinny dip before taking on an evil sorcerer, eh? Great epic story, can't wait for the final battle!
Roller77 chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
Oh yeah! Kirok is gonna get his tail kicked bigtime!
Cody Furlong chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
Poor Chance, he really did have a number done on him. I do hope they can find away to save him, this is getting really good. The only downside was not getting to see Chance getting posioned, or any of that other stuff he had to go through.
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Poor Chance and Elana, they survived round one. It's still good so far, keep up the good work, I'm eager to see what happens next.
Roller77 chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Yikes, I hope they find Chance before it's too late! But just how do you defeat an undead sorcerer anyways? Can't wait to find out!
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Wow, great last few chapters! I'm glad that things are picking up, and I look forward to seeing what tortuese he has instore for poor Chance.
Roller77 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Cool, things are looking good for Jake, thanks to Elena. Keep up the good writing, and take your time, I get stuck sometimes too when I write. Check out my own stories, I'm thinking about starting another one, a sequal to my first fic, "Planet of Kats".
Roller77 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Haha, poor Chance. Curious that you have dogs existing in a kat world. In any case, good start, looking forward to the rest of the story.