Reviews for Blue Skies and Freedom
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
So sweet!
SerendipitousMagic chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lol, you really like breaking Rose and Scorpius up. Anyways, great story.
AKToad chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This story is sweet. :3 I wish it were longer, but the way you've written its seems like you're gonna keep it a one shot. Oh well, its still a great tale.
Kicon chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I absolutely love this. LOVE! Your characterization of Fred is great, and I really like Maddie - I mean, Madeline ) She's got spunk.

K
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I loved this, as usual:) super sweet and interesting, and Fred sounds so adorable!
Miraluco chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I love this story! It's really nice and it's just beautiful! I also love how you made Fred. :D
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Cliches, cliches, cliches. I hate those. I love however, Madeline and the Weasley family loyalty, even when it frustrates me to no end.
wizardsandtimelords chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
soo, i have never read any fred/oc stories yet, and this was reallly great :) so this is my favorite one for him.
Crowsister chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aw, this is really cute. :D You're really turning me into more of a NextGen fan.

Sorry again about favoriting and running...
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was also kind of amazing Pearl :)

All of your stories are, really. But this one- well your language was just gorgeous (especially the when you repeat the word) and your characters beautiful.

The scenes you showed between Fred and Maddie were just so natural. Loved it!

Love from,

Charlie
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I. Hate. You.

[Just kidding, Pearl, I love you, you know that!]

But seriously, you're an amazing writer... the way you portrayed Fred really made me like him as a character, it was pretty unbelievable [not saying that I don't like Fred, it's just that I haven't read much about him recently].

I loved your descriptions of both Fred and Madeline [I loved her too, by the way!] with Fred being the "nicest" Weasley, and the way he was just so calm and laid-back told me why Madeline was so attracted to him. ;)

LOUIS - oh my god! You know that Louis is my absolute favorite character, and although he did get his heart broken in this, your brief portrayal of him was really, really brilliant. The way he was just so solemn and /knew/ that he was getting dumped for one of his cousins was very amazing characterization.

Anyways, this was really awesome, probably the best Fred/OC I've ever read. Keep writing! :)
StarUponHeaven chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I like Fred, write more of him please :)

Liked this one ;)
lowi chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Great sorry! So sweet, and I really have a thing for Fred...
some infinities are bigger chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is such an awesome story! It's just awesome and words can't describe it. Except awesome, that is.

It's true, that the kids of this generation have so many expectations, and as you so perfectly put it, 'the ones everybody in this generation has to worry about, don't you know, because they're the children of heroes (or villains) and they have to live up to that legacy'.

It's so true, and most next gen authors don't include it.

It's the same thing, the are perfect and they are never ever ever compared to their parents because Voldy's gone and everything was forgotten and forgived, every thing is all right and it's just amazing.

This story was amazing. You're a great writer...
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow, this was beautiful.

I really love your writing style; the way you tell a story just draws the reader in and your characters are so easy to relate to.

I especially enjoyed your OC, Madeline. It's not only a really pretty name, but she was well-developed and it was hard to believe she wasn't a canon character! Not to mention the fact that your Fred was wonderful.

The fic flowed especially nicely and I liked how they did get together in the end.

You are a truly talented author and I look forward to reading more fics off of you!

Lots of love,