Reviews for Aragon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow. That was great.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love everything about this story. The non-stereotyped abuse was a courageous thing to write, because there is so few works dealing with it. And you really did it wonderfully. The way you wrote it made it so realistic that it would have been adopted in my head-canon right away if it wouldn't make me so sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Please write another chapter or a sequel dealing with someone finding out about the abuse...

This was awesome and thoughtful. I love it.
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That's horrible. I could never picture Kurt's mom doing that.

Everything you write is amazing. And there's so much of it too. Thus I will now waste the next few days reading them all.
NeUmA.S.J chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is weirdly perfect! Does that even make sense? Probably not, but anyway that's what this is: Weirdly perfect!
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Totally messed up story and actually a really good explaination for the way Puck acts.
In the Pages chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I want another chapter. I'm not goin to bitch about how horrible the abuse is because that's a given. But oh man, it's written soo... Vivid and they thing just sits on you and .. U feel the weight if the story... I want more! Pretty please
Clary1234 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Okay... I'm not gonna lie, that was kind of unrealistic. I mean, a grown woman having intercourse with a second grader? I don't think that's even anatomically possible. Puck hadn't hit puberty then, so would he even be able to, uh "get it up" at such a young age? And I think you made him too mature, any eight year old would have been crying and totally freaking out if an adult raped them. And I honestly can't imagine Mrs. Hummel ever doing something like that. Why would she? I don't know, I give you props for taking on such a difficult prompt, and you did execute it well under the circumstances. I'd probably read it if you continued this. I think Puck spilling his guts about his traumatic experience would be interesting to read about.
Confused Cate chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was beyond strange...
Amity Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i really admire the way you always take prompts like this, ones that most people wouldn't even consider writing, and turn them into amazing, powerful stories. while i could never exactly enjoy a story like this, you always make them so wonderful i have to read them, no matter how horrible the prompt sounds. and i never, ever regret it c:
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
as far as the writing itself goes, it was good, very well-written.

as far as the plot goes, i'm just gonna come right out and say it: i hate you for writing this! how dare you right such terrible things about my beloved kurtie-kurt's mommy! that is *not* okay! not okay at all! *'papa-bear!burt HBIC santana and quinn glares mr. schue anger outburst rachel storm-out' level angry* DX DX DX
NakedKing chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Awesome... in a molesting and pedophiles are bad sorta way?

It was awesome. I love hurt!Puck.
CherryFlavoredChalk chapter 1 . 1/29/2011

you have a way of unsettling me like no other