Reviews for Stay
one of eddie's girls chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I loved it. I wish you would consider extending this.
Madison Elliott chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
loved it
Roblover3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I read this last night after reading about it on your FB. WOW! I love this fic. Great job leechlover81.
6dlb5 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow...so often this isn't how it all turns out! Bella painfully realizing they weren't moving forward and called it quits...tough to do! Love that he comes back!
cmpdred chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Though I don't normally like stories with infidelity, I did like your story. I'm glad that your Bella was able to put her foot down and still get a happily ever after. I can't wait to see Edward's point of view.
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I really liked it. I love that he cried too. Congrats!
Katluva0323 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
*soft smile* How sweet they could be together. Horrid situation, stupid Edward, and dumb Bella though. That is truly a bad situation and no girl ever plans it, it just happens sometimes. I'm very happy that Edward went back to her with the divorced papers finalized, not just saying that he is divorcing her, actually showing her it is for real. That was smart and sweet. Probably the only smart thing he did for that year they were together! LOL.

Well this was a great one-shot and thank you for posting!

~Rae~
one of eddie's girls chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is a great OS and has the potential to be a great multi-chap story. So I hope impression hits and you do just that. Maybe start it from when they met build it through the year of their affair then fill in the weeks that are missing of separation and then the reconciliation. Just a thought.
Darcyfitz1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow. Heartbreaking. I think Bella did the right thing. If a marriage is truly over, why hang on and make excuses out of familiarity? It must be very hard to make that break. I couldn't imagine. A friend of mine had the same problem. When children are involved, it's tough. No easy answers.

Lovely story and full of angsty goodness. Good job!
TimeKeeperReaper chapter 1 . 1/29/2011