Reviews for Friendship
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 1/1
This fic...is HILARIOUS. How in the world did you do it? I was laughing at every single section! And it was ingenious how you got Hinata involved, pffft. I like all the reactions to everyone who heard that Shikamaru and Temari were 'involved', and the ShikaTema spat and how it was resolved. Oh goodness, this is definitely going on my faves! Great work!
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was wonderfully written and thoroughly entertaining. I loved your characterization of Gaara; he was spot-on. It's rare to read someone who can capture him so perfectly, which you've done.

Everything about this story was just excellent; I loved the humor of it, how Naruto recruits Hinata to help save Shikamaru, and especially the interaction between Gaara and Hinata. It was a pleasure to read. :)
Leca B chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I can only say that I laughed my ass off. It was really funny. Hinata's puppy face was hilarious, and when Naruto said "four pig tails and you had sex with it!" Goooood, I just about fell off my chair laughing. It was great.
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
XD

I love Gaara being the over-protective little brother with violent tendencies who just HAS to kill the guy-Shikamaru-who happens to be his sister's love interest. It's just classic. XD

Love the story, I hope you write more ShikaTema!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I absolutely love this story. It was freaking hilarious and also very well written. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites. You are so awesome for writing this.
AnotherLostChance chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Personally I loved this xD I loved the whole Hinata crybaby act xDD

Great work Pickles :D
notafanfic chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Lol that was fantastic xD

I love the idea of Hinata running around after Gaara trying to distract him

And the little squeak she gave when she found out the reasoning behind Gaara's bloodlust

As for the Shikatema parts I thought it was really cute when she was about to go into a full throttle rant at him but stopped when she saw he was hurt

I didn't think the ending was out of place. It have a good insight into why Gaara is so protective of her. Having only really her and Kankuro as a family it's easy to see why he's so afraid of losing them and Naruto and even Hinata, they did have a lot of bonding time

I really hope if there are other great ShikaTema fics in the depths of you google docs you'll post them. In the meantime though this is going in my favourites D