Reviews for One Deep Breath
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 1/21
Ah, so cute, sweet, and fluffy! :-D I loved it! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Awe!
Jack Frost and Hiccup chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aww! I LOVED THAT! You should make more! :D
zx king 99999 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
that's exacly what happend in the movie why the story?
Intelligent Goddess 371 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is really good!
Qille chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I was having some writers block for a bit in my story, but then I came and read this, and I just finished the next chapter! It'll be posted tomorrow! D

I still love reading this. You wrote it so much better than I could have ever hoped to write it!

I think your stories are my #1 favorites D
2706723 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
:-O

Wow.

Just wow.

When I read this the first time through, I was a bit surprised. What an interesting twist to Flint's character this was! I especially was worried for Flint during this. Especially after what shape he was in after his destroying of the FLDSMDFR. But how Sam revived him alleviated all of those worries and ended this perfectly. And what a great moral at the end of the story! Overall, a great one-shot.
Qille's Sister chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Heeey I'm Qille's sister. :) she requested this story! I think it's awesome ) my sister just got an account and she should be posting soon. I'm reading your other story right now. I am on chapter 7..
Qille chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

SOOO much! One little question: why was the ending from about halfway through italicized? Not that it made a difference.

Again, thankyouthankyouthankyou SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! It is better than I could have ever hoped for!

Even though I knew what was gonna happen, when I saw just the title, I flipped out and my heart rate shot up to 250! Ohhhhhh thankyousomuch!

*sigh to calm down*... I'm gonna go read it again (and again, and again, and again, and again, etc) D