Reviews for Silence
the first x-man chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Love this story. It would be great if you could continue it. You wrote that Corona is at the brink of war, maybe you could continue on that? Just a thought. Anyhow, I thought it was good.
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
oh please continue ! This is such a great fanfiction !
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Heeeeyyy- you told me bout this onnnnneeeee :DDDD very nice my dear :) I like the idea- totally couldnt tell you were high off sickness and meds ;D
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wow, this was messed up at first, but I really enjoyed how it progressed, and how slowly the reader was let in on what had happened. A bit of a nitpick: at the end when Rapunzel is talking, I find it awfully hard to believe that ALL that happened in two days (the trial, questionings, protests, etc etc). Must've been an awfully speedy trial!

Other than that, well done tho!

~Red
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was very interesting. I like how as a reader we were kept in the dark until Eugene woke up. Very well done.
ida4444 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow, I was freaking out for a moment there. ;)

You should definitely do some more horror stories; you're fantastic at it. :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Beautiful! Really loved this, liked all the details of their life after the end of the film, really lovely

:D
shatteredreality chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You have written a truly delightful darkish scenario... and in character... bravo, bravo. This reminds me of a pic I saw on once; it was a digital art piece of a twisted version of Rapunzel, you should see it for it is awesome if you haven't already. The drawing is part of a series of pics of Disney Princesses twisted into dark, horrible forms. Go on to and type Twisted princesses and click one of the pics done by jeftoon01, you'll find the pic there or in his gallery, along with other epic art pieces.
NikkyPickles chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I wanted to read this a second time before I posted a review, just to soak it all in.

I think you've done an amazing job with this story. It truly fits the horror genre, but it's still in character.

Well done - glad you're feeling better