Reviews for Piece by Piece
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Ventus and Vanitas? Auuuugh everyone is so cute! Sora and Roxas are so adorably tender I'm dying.
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Love it! And not just because Roxes is "alive" with Sora, but that does help XD. I can't wait to see how both of their bonds grow, it's sooo beautiful. I also love the fact that Sora and Roxes are in character, and the plot is good so far. I also love the fact that Sora is protecting Roxes it's adorable, though I can't wait to see what's going to happen when Sora finds out the truth O.O
Anyway hope you update soon XD
TsubasaWitch chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
O-o This was amazing! I I want to see more! You captured Roxas and Sora's personaltys perfectly it seems like.

They can feel, each others emotions too! I bet that was Xion that said she was going to take care of everything. I really really want to read more!

Please update when you get the chance!
The male writer chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
My god, you've captured Sora and Roxas's personalities so well. It is so rare to find good KH fics with the original plot, and I just happened to find this one. The emotional struggles, the moment with Roxas and DiZ, the plot, everything in this chapter was so amazingly well written. I can totally see I'm going to enjoy every piece of this fic. Well done on your first chapter!

Hope to see you soon and another amazing update!
niki839037 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
please update. i love this story so far! :)
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
[This place is- really old. You might get hurt if you wander."]

...

-Floor breaks-

._.(...)

You should have said it sooner!

-Falls-

This is a great story!

And it's long. :D
Innocent Uke Or NOT chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
OMG where is the next chapter BECAUSE I DON'T SEE ONE lol tehe. THIS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD no AMAZING. I JUST LOVE it when the fic is like the video game but like different at the same time like same scene but different reaction or happening it soooo cool. You rally capture the character too, love Roxas and Sora too.

anyway please update xp
IamNoxNoctis chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh my God that was amazing. Never stop writing; that's all I can say.

Oh, well, one other thing:

"He needs you, Roxas.

"Not that way... the way out's down the stairs.""

Was the double meaning in there meant to be, or is my mind worse than I thought? ;)
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
wow! this story is amazing! the characters, the emotional struggles, the plot, everything is just amazingly written! I truly enjoy the first chapter and eagerly want to read more! You've captured the characters of Sora and Roxas so well! haven't read any non-AU fics as good as this for a long while. indeed great job! please keep up with it and update soon!
LuluKatrina chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
W-what's this?

Tears?

YOU MADE ME LEGITIMATELY CRY. I'M NOT TALKING "oh that was so good it made me sob tears of joy" THERE ARE ACTUAL TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE

GODDAMNIT, HOW? HOW DID YOU SPIN THIS BEAUTIFUL WEB OF MELANCHOLY TENDERNESS AND TWINKLING SADNESS? YOU ARE A MASTER WRITER AND I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU DID THIS. I LOVE YOU.