Reviews for Taking Their Time
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Oh man, this was great. A very good lemon, and surprisingly good at inducing laughter as well as arousal-though it may be because the word "core" has a very different meaning in this game.
UsagiCharlotte chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
mmm lovely lemons! i think this really kept both characters IC. it was really sweet and honest and i think you did a really great job!
Theroguard chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I like how it continue the epilogue in its own way but this shouldn't be a one shot we need a wedding chapter
16sok chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Try to make a story about Emil giving Marta an engagement ring.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
All right, I've Favorited this story long enough...time for me to give it a proper review!

How to start...how about to say thank so much for writing this! I absolutely adore this pairing, and seeing a detailed, well-written fic of any sort is just a treat. I've been reading more lemons recently, but this is the type I prefer: descriptive, but not graphic and very well capturing the emotion as well as the act itself. You are indeed right, there are too few lemons out there for EmilxMarta.

You captured Emil and Marta's characters to a T, I think. And yes, I do believe you captured their slight difference due to aging. Emil seems much like was at the end of the game, only a little more assertive. Emil having Ratatosk's voice is interesting, but it does make sense. However, he still get embarassed easily. And hey, considering the subject, it's all the more belivable. I like the idea of his teenage human hormones clashing with his nervousness about getting intimate with Marta, too. X3

Marta seems to be a bit more mature than she was at the end fo the game. I'm still not certain if she would actually do what she did in this story, or jump his bones within the first few weeks of his return. It could really go either way with her. Even so, I found her understanding of Emil's readiness to be quite belivable.

As for the sex itself...I can't say how accurate it is, also being quite inexperienced. I do think it's portrayed well and belivably, at least from my end. I really like Emil's concern for Marta throughout the love scene as well. That's totally something he would do.

Your writing style is very good. This story is very well written in terms of descriptions, dialougue, syntax, and all that structural stuff. You have a number of typos, though, which is something that tends to plague my own stories. Otherwise, excellently done!

So overall, your fanfic is excellent! I really enjoyed reading it and I do hope to see more from you.

Oh, right, you've got another fic I rather like. I'll get to that...soonish?
The Creador chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
It was actually pretty good, the characters where...in character o and you're right there aren't too many of these around. Thanks for wrtting it and good luck with similar projects.

I will keep a close watch on your progress.
GleeForever18 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was ...AMAZING! really detailed I liked it don't they just make a cute couple love them to death!
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Yes! I love this pairing, and I agree that there aren't nearly enough lemons for them. Anyways, good job! I hope that you write more, one day.
AnimaniacXOX chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Yes, there certainly has to be more stories with this as the main pairing! this story was nice and well paced, too!

I hope you make more! Good luck!
axeloftheflame chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
nice story tell me are you going to write more this was pretty good all the way
BigBossofMoss chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
A well written lemon indeed. It's not easy to write these and I only wrote two because I was sick with seeing all the Yaoi lemons crazied fangirls write about.
AntiSora chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wonderfully-written, amazing story. The fact that it's EmilXMarta and a LEMON caught my eye, I really hope you write more for this pairing even if not lemons.

I'm also impressed by the fact that you included the fact that with all the activity Marta does, all the training and the fighting, she could very easily have "deflowered" herself. From what I do read, though I admit I don't read many straight lemons anymore, people seem to like insisting on "if it's not there, this totally isn't your first time" far too often.

Overall, a wonderful story.
741AuthorNCS chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Alright for a awesome lemon!