Reviews for Night Of Greed
ayyy chapter 1 . 11/28
I know how it's feels to anyway awesome fanfic
BakeroftheBones chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wow simply amazing. I blushed throughout the entire fold of this story. Muy bien /
E. E. Terrill chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I could see Aizen brainwashing Rukia to be the Espadas' privet bitch/whore/slut/cunt/fuck-toy/what-ever-the-hell-ells-they-want-her-to-be.(I blame my friends and the web for tainting my once inusint mind, DAMN YOU PRATT!)
darkdoll25 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ah this is great. The desires of your enemies coming into reality. Just saying, I don't think Fanfiction will ever delete Smut fics. That's what the rated M section is for.
zombiegirl22 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
My favorite crack pairing- Aizen & Rukia. So hot when Aizen tells her- "Your hands feel so warm but I want your mouth here instead of your hands." I had to stop reading to get a tissue for my nosebleed.

Your AizenxRukia fics always makes me wished that Aizen would have had Rukia as his lieutenant instead of Momo. I bet both Aizen and Gin would have had even more awesome moments with Rukia in the 5th squad Barracks. It's Byakuya's fault, if he wouldn't have adopted Rukia into the clan, then Rukia would have been able to finish the Shinigami Academy, and maybe Aizen would have put her in his squad. Rukia is probably better at Kido than Momo, so I can see Aizen seeing the potential in Rukia.

I also bet Rukia wouldn't have been as weak minded as Momo.

Awesome lemon, as always. Rukia is a lucky girl in your fics.
Rukia fangirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Another AizenRuki fic, plus Gin! I think I might faint.

Naughty Aizen using his Zanpakuto to make Rukia believe she is in love with Gin and Aizen. Quite brilliant of Aizen.

I never would take Aizen to tell someone "I love You", but the way you write it in this fic makes it very believeable and realistic. I think anyone would easily fall in love with Rukia, but I may be biased since I think I may have a small girl crush on Rukia.

Keep writing AizenRukia fic, they are my new favorite pairing
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
OMG!eu queria todos os dois para mim, o AIZEM olha realmente quente! abra├žos.
purpleskull chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
that was soooo hot i like aizen and rukia or hitsugaya and rukia
Tsuki no Taiyou chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
HOT! I always love the idea of Rukia harem. : Hope you make MORE!
LemonyWickedAwesome chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
OH MY SWEET GHERKINS! Ohohhohohohoohohhhoooo SHIT! *fans self* you dun got me all hot and bothered! *runs off to find boyfriend*
krysten chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
oh my god i came when i read this story
FalseFacts chapter 1 . 1/30/2011