Reviews for Alois Trancys Super Fabulous Amazing Diary
purecarnation chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Claude's like. . .The Germany to my Italy!

o.O Is this a refernace to Hetalia!?
InconsiderateJerk chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
Haven't read this in awhile and I don't know what made me put a pause on reading Alois's diary because I almost pissed myself laughing. All the character's personalities are so perfect. I loooove your writing so much, it amuses me greatly.
xObsidian chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
jESUS CHRIST
IcyTwintails chapter 23 . 12/17/2012
You have to continue this! It's awesome!
Hatsunation chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
You have to write more! I beg you!

I love how Alois was potrayed to be kind of air headed but intelligent. And Takana x Everyone?

I FRICKEN' LOVED THAT! (He such a playa XD)
Athena's phoenix chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Oh...Geez... This is... This is... HILARIOUS!
Bah. I love this fic. xD
Athena's phoenix chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
...Tanaka... It was Tanaka.
...
Pfft! HAHAHAHAHAhahaha...hah...ha...
That was more than a little disturbing.
ChocolateandYaoi chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
hiii! So I have A LOT of GOOD things to tell ya *u* (well.. I thinks these are good..hum..)

1- Your fanfic is E.P.I.C.!

2-I was trying to read all your fanfic but i culdn't wait to send ya a review

3- i'm from Brazil and i want to know if you would allow me to perform the first chapter on a cosplay competition (i will put the video on youtube, the credit for the plot (yours obviously) xD, the link to your fanfic and i'll put english subbtitles ;D if you allow me to do, of course *-*

4- Tanaka is reeeeally a hot old-man is the fic, don't ya think? LOL xD

5- i've made a friend of mine laugh as much as me by showing him this fic, he do not have an account on ffnet so i'll say it by him : " your an awesome writer! Keep writting fics like that *u*" kk

6- i have an account on dA too! My name is Lary-Uzumaki (I'll search for ya inthere just wait kk)

7- pleease PM me with the answer ok . even if it is a 'no, you can't, the plot is all mine u.u' ... Just kiding (you would be more nice right? n.n

So. Wait for more reviews on the next and next chapters as well! Hehe

Waiting for your answer!

'till the next chapter! (hope you could understand what i've writen. I thin i really need to study english harder..hum...)xD
Saturnine Smile chapter 23 . 5/3/2012
Lol Alois Faustus Trancy. Fabulous!

This version of Alois is a lot less psychotic than the real one. Slightly creepier I think.

Do the Creep! XD
Lady Giuletta chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
"She tried grabbing Sebastian's ass."

LOL I was laughing so hard I thought I could die by laughing like that xDDDD
Frandumar chapter 23 . 4/30/2012
Okay, so I'm so fucking slow (or lazy) that I just finished reading your fic... Or maybe it's because I spent the last few days drinking until 6 am. Anyway, your fic is pure LMAO! And Alois is right, purple is a nice colour. But Grell and Madame Red are even righter cuz red is nicer! Maybe next time he'll try to cook? Alois would probably kill himself trying to boil an egg.
ellenmae chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
Omfg. funniest thing I've ever read! Alois, you little psycho bitch 3 please update as soon as you can :)
lady caramel chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
wow...alois has the soul of an alpha bitch! i really think alois and ciel shouldve been in fem!mode. not only because alois is super catty( and seems like a girl from the diary entries) but also because they both look like girls. i might be wrong, but still...great fic!*
lady caramel chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
omg,alois u reverse pedo!
Laloncle chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
This is the BEST DIARY EVERRR! update soon.