Reviews for His Mother's Teachings
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 2/6
Alright first of all being compared to a dog makes me want to kick your dick concave holy shit. Seriously, back off the dehumanizing bullshit, I am very unimpressed. Forreal yo, that shit ain't cool. Besides, treating women like fucking human beings isn't something instilled by a good mother, it's called not being a massive asshole. At times, Wally is a massive asshole. Sides, Robin works in Gotham. I'm pretty sure that he's prevented/stopped dozens of rapes, and seen enough aftermaths to be more then a little edgy about someone pressing on flirting after the other person's made it clear they are not interested in the slightest. I mean, I'm sure he doesn't actually expect Wally to do something like that, but he's bound to feel a subconcious feeling of "this is how shit gets started" and move to shut down the person starting it. It's like, automatic defense. Seriously, anyone that's been sexually harrased or had to stop a sexual harrasment ends up being like, wicked sensitive about that shit, because they get that its horrible and that noone else should deal with it ever.
Just... you had so many ways to explain why Robin shut KF down so quickly. And you chose outdated sexist bullshit. Really? Come on man, step up your game.
Big-Sista chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I liked this. It was simple, but very sweet. It was a nice little interaction between the two. You don't see a lot of Robin and Kaldur. Thank you! Keep writing.
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Really nice story. I like how Robin opened up to Kaldur like that, it was sweet in a brotherly sense :)
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
So sad. A great story though! It's good to read a story where Robin tells someone on the team (other than Wally) about himself, how he feels, his past. I wish there were more stories written about Robin and Kaldur. The whole 'leaders' thing leaves so much potential between them, but few people explore it, sadly. I like stories about their friendship.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great story! Thanks!
88KeysOfSadism chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Good advise in general... I thought the Cave had a pool...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
nice
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Robin and Kaldur friendship, I haven't seen a lot of that.
Good job, I like it.
young justice fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
oh my gosh, is amazing your history, i love can you continue this, 'cause is very nice like a soaop opera
jejejjeejej
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very cute.
I love Kaldur and Robin moments, so sweet.
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
The ending would probably have been better without the last paragraph

But the story was nice nonetheless

I liked it

I think Kaldur and Robin have a very special relationship
Kid Robin chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
XD again
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
D X AWWWWWWWWW! I luved it tho.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was great I loved it and all the quotes!
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/21/2011