Reviews for Fanfic ABCs
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I really don't know what to type in the review. Um... Best Parody Ever...? Well, good job.
Abandoned Account Number 563 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Ha! So true!
Hong Kat chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I can't tell you how many times I laughed in the past 5 6(?) minutes as I was reading this! And most of it is true and I just . . . JUST WOW! I love your stories and have read so far uhm? 7 of them? Out of all of those seven this is definitely the funniest! Love your stories, please keep writing!((maybe include more crack fics like this too? ;D))
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
bahaha. How fucking funny. :D I love it. Great for some light, fun reading. :)
Zuza chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the best parody I've ever read... I'm a yaoi and yuri fangirl and I always read and write mindless, logic-less pairings and THIS IS SOOOO TRUE! xD
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
L.O.L

marry me
Lyikael chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wtf was my reaction through the whole fic and I cracked up at the critic of stereotypic uke-seme relationships and fandom logic lol :D
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
*finishes laughing*

I just got into the Code Geass fandom, so I haven't had the chance to explore the fics, but this can basically go for any fandom. Great job! I love how you poke fun at the many fanfic cliches and the dialogue was hilarious _
craplover chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
that was hilarious. i love the conversation between seme-zaku and uke-lelouch!

but wait! when are they gonna have some graphic secks?

after they drink? when they're drunk?

looovin' it.
hamxham chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
oh mai god.

i think you are my hero.

i can't even begin to explain how incredibly amazing this is. GAH.

faving~ :3
zeroislove chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This made my day so very much. Thank you! XD 33333
Ziggy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
So... they're gonna go have drunken yaoi sex now right? Lol
MillyAshfordFan chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hi, I'm the one who requested this, and OHMYGOD I didn't realize that YOU were the one who wrote this. I love your fics! You're on my favorites list, and I just love how you avoid slash and relationship cliches in general. I've read so many of your fics, and the fact that you filled this one is so awesome. (Ha. Ha. I sound like such a creepy stalker, lol).

Yeah, but like I said on the kink meme, this was super hilarious. It's great how you help keep the kink meme so active. )
VeyVey chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Lmao! That. Was. Pure. GOLD!

I couldn't stop laughing! I mean it was hilarious to see how clueless half of the cast were about things and how C2 seemed to have known everything O_o I mean... scary! I especially loved the ending though, where Suzaku and Lelouch were hoping to get drunk, lolz! Good job overall, I hope to see more of these little crack/parodies later on!

-Veyvey
Koro-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hahahah,that was awesome! Loved it :)