Reviews for Demons Lie
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
um
perf
Anna Sheridan chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I've just read this again, and it was even better the 2nd time (ok, maybe the 20th time). Is there any chance of a sequal? I'd love to see Dean see the Impala again.
DandSforever chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Ur awesome if I could favorite u again I would.
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
CUTE! Sad and sweet all rolled up into one beautiful story. Lovely job. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh, goodness, pretty intense. Poor Dean with all those conflicting implanted memories.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
AWWWWWE.. .YAY DEAN BLEIVE HIS SAMMY..THANK GOD LOVE IT
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Woot, that was so sweet. I loved the hurtDean. Were you as pissed as me Friday when there was no new episode? Cause I got ticked off.
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sweet story! I really enjoy reading your storys, keep up the great work.
Evelyna1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow, that was really intense. I loved it!

greez

Gertrud
Barranca chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Dean perceived Sam's getting married as stark betrayal, does it mean he also harboured a secret attraction before his trip to hell? In any case, they are together now and I'm willing to bet Dean will use any of his demonic powers in Sam's protection. Lilith failed epically. Take that you evil biatch! Sam's care for his brother regardless of his mental state on the other hand invoked warm and fuzzy feelings. It was such a perfect oneshot.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Awww how sweet, very touching. D:
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
another good one

XD
Shakari chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aw! I love this! I wish this is what happened and not what happened in the show. Then we wouldn't have to deal with all the anst and death that seasons 4 and 5 brought and 6 will probably bring.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I absolutely love it! So sweet!