Reviews for The king of paris
Oh please continue it, I adore this story so much now and please don't let anyone die or be sad because I love how this is going so far
hermonine chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
Great story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
La famille de Raoul not raoul's mea culpa
Avrice the Demigod chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
I found this story around two this morning. It's now 4:12 and I've finished all you have put out so far. And I am in live. With your OC, descriptions, plot twists. Louis ;). All of it. And I'm now going to pass out or sleep. But only if u know how well this has been written and how much I love it.

Okay then... Night. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/6/2012
I love it! Please upload again soon!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
Will there be a love interest btw kate and philippe (sp?)
lilgenious chapter 21 . 12/12/2011
YAY YOU UPDATED! *Does happy dance*. I have the feeling that nothing is going to be good from now on. Is that a revolution I seen hiding in those words :P

Can't wait for more. I am so glad you updated! You are very talented! What are Athos, Porthos, and Aramis going to do? Ooh and D'Artagnan :)

Anyway I am excitedly waiting for the next chapter!

You did this to yourself *Adds author and story to favourites list* I can't believe I did not do that before.
Bookwormforlife chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I am very happy that my friend told me about this story and that I checked it out.

This is a very good chapter and I like how you are explaining things in your paragraphs. That is very great that you do that because it helps readers understand what is going on in the story. I suppose that this is an alternative storyline? King Louis XIV of France was born in the year 1638 and his reign lasted until his death in the 1700's sometime. I thought it rather confusing how your story takes place in 1896 and everything so maybe you can explain this further or change the dates as France didn't have a monarch at that time...

That was actually the only thing that I had a problem with, I didn't really understand the date. Everything else gets a perfect 10/10.
lilgenious chapter 20 . 9/25/2011
I just got caught up in your story and have to say that it is a great story so far. I can't wait for you to update this story... I wonder what the Musketeers will do and what Kate will do as well :-) Are you going to put Philippe in this?
Storyloverandteller101 chapter 20 . 9/3/2011
I have read this story with a lot of interest and noticed one thing... in all of your stories there is another character named Kate. I am assuming you like this name or it is your name and don't have anything against it.

Now back to reviewing this story. It is great so far and poor Kate. I hope she realises that she is being used and that he does not actually like her. I am very interested to see what the ex musketeers will do.

Continue please!
ladynaheireann chapter 20 . 8/18/2011
I have been waiting AGES for this but it is really good please update soon
lilgenious chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
Well at least Athos made it out okay and alive!

Besides a few spelling mistakes this story is looking good and extremely interesting:-)

In the movie Louis was portrayed as cruel and calculating. I don't see him as letting Athos off so easily. Other than that you got down Louis' character quite well.

Bravo to you! Aramis would not hesitate to defend his friend and neither would Porthos! Great job and I look forward to an update.
lilgenious chapter 18 . 6/9/2011
Wow this story is amazing! I hope they clear Athos name. You have gotten the characters down very well, in the first few chapters I was a little worried about that.

Great story and I look forward to a update. I love your story and I hope that you continue writing it.
Happy to be Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
This is painful to read to tell the truth... it is so out of character that it is unrealistic and your other character makes the story unrealistic as well. A plot stealing Mary Sue is what they are called. Sorry to be rude but I am just going to move onto another story before I totally rip my eyeballs out...

Okay I am going to come out and say it, at least you know the English language but the story is so confusing... I will come back when you have a plot well thought out and the characters such as D'Artagnan down.
LadynahEireann chapter 18 . 5/25/2011
waiting ages for this chapter but really good. how could the king be so mean. update soon.