Reviews for Pretty Betty
Janerey chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just stumbled on this fic. I like that (so far, at least) it's been entirely from Daniel's POV. It's a really nice look into his thoughts and feelings. This is nicely written. I love the little things like the use of "Gah". It just shows the giddy, "aw, shucks" kinds of feelings he's having for her. Love it! Ok, gonna keep reading. Just needed to tell you that. :)
Jenny Wren chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
This was adorable & perfect. Thank you!
Animefreakkagome chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Last section so-so, but the rest of the story was amazing. _
cookie-dough chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I'm sorry to say that I had forgotten all about this story, but I'm so glad that I found it again. This was a great story, and very well written, great work.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
good very good
MC chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Great job, excellent story, really heartwarming (gave me the warm and fuzzies). I hope u write another Detty fanfic soon. Good job :o)
Siobhan Cisco chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
THIS is how the show should have ended! very awesome! Thank you! :)
Sermujer1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
OMG, it is BEAUTIFUL, I loved how daniel was acting so adoreably sweet to Betty and how he expressed the love he has for her. PLEASE write more :)
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 6 . 4/13/2011

WOW I'm a bit crazy! I cant believe this is your FIRST UB Story! I loved it and i bloody hope you do more!I'm grinning from ear to ear, i loooved the names that they gave the children and i loved the proposaaaalll, and i love youu! (Platonic, of course!) LOOL

OK i'm gonna stop making a fool out of myself - that was beautifully written!

starkidindia chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
It definately worked best with this ending. It was so sweet and Daniel buying the orphanage was a great idea. Perfect ending.
KoalaLynny chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
perfect ending! So cute! :) Love it!
TMadison chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
YEAH! Loved it.. Made me cry.. Perfect.
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 5 . 4/12/2011

This was great! And...

TMadison chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I loved this chapter. I think you should do an epilogue for sure. The orphans with Daniel and Betty just melted my heart. Very sweet. Great job.
starkidindia chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
It was nicely concluded there but I don't think an epilogue would ruin it. The ending was great, sweet and funny and, well it just ended really well.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »