Reviews for Partners in Crime
Semisonic chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Wow, so I just spent about an hour reading this the whole way through. You have all the characters spot on, as well as the way people talk like Flash and Taylor. I know you haven't updated this for a long time, but you should definitely consider pushing to finish it off. That's what I'm trying to do with my story that you reviewed ;)

The pacing and the plot is all brilliant, all the strands are coming together, and the way that it is told from many people's point of view is really complex and hard to get right but you seem to have done it easily and found your way inside each characters heads. Keep writing!
Fiona chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
NOPE NOPE NOPE I REFUSE WHERE IS THE REST
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
ERHMERGERD!

SOOOO AWESOME! please update!
BellatrixKelly98 chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Really good. Please update!
Fear-The-Spork chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
God damn! This is just so awesome. There are no words other than please don't forget about this story and update when you can!
ChelseaBelle4ever chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
LOVE this story, you're a really good author! Please update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
ohemgeeitsjas chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
So.. Im not sure if ive reviewed this before... But WOAH. That was crazily amazing! This story is one of the best :O
SuperGirlOnToast chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Please Update!
Sam chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
I really, really love this!

I especially love how you write Miss Fritton, and some of your flash/Kelly scenes are dead on!

I don't normally read fanfiction, but I sat and read through all this still wanting more!
AmandaMau chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
:O They want to WHAT? :( Love it! Brilliant writing :)
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Agh! An update (Yay!)! A cliffhanger! (Ahhh!) A bombshell (*gasp*)! Chelsea acting really blonde! (Lol!) And some romance! (Squee)

Please update soon!
nm chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
wow nice job i like it
Anon.E.Moss chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
OMG! Plz keep going! I am going insane not knowing anything!
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
I love it! This story is super suspenseful and sooo awesome! I can't wait to know what is on the USB! God, Kelly is usually quite smart, but she is sooo stupid for not wanting to see what was on it! That is why Polly is the Geek :) lol! Update soon!

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43
Rosie chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
I've just read every chapter of this story:) It's awesome! Please update soon! I so have to know what'll happen next!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »