Reviews for Sweet and Sexy Mistakes
Mags chapter 5 . 2/5
What! Stefans is totally hot (I just prefer Delena) lol.
I actually wanted to say that I'm 5 chapters in and this is probably one of the best Delena AUs I've read. In fact it's better than most books I've read. You made me laugh out loud which I gotta say is a big thing because it's not something I generally do. I'm absolutely looking forward to more!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 22 . 1/7
Such a beautiful story! I absolutely loved it! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 11 . 1/5
Love it so far . Great story idea. You have me so captivated
Mariah April May chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
I simply loved this story ...this was beautiful
delena's happily ever after chapter 22 . 8/25/2016
I love this story so much that I re-read it every other month. Damon and Elena came such a long way both overcoming fears and insecurities. Each chapter is as captivating as the next. So happy they ended up married along with having their first baby :') I really miss your talented writing but at least we have wonderful stories like this one to read. Thank you so much for writing this DE fanfic it never gets old!
Caitielynn09 chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Very good story!
kimminnee chapter 21 . 5/28/2016
I'm just glad he finally realized what he wanted. And his he had changed before it was to late. I'm actually happy that she wasn't pregnant. I want Damon to propose. I want her to accept. I want them to have a big Wedding with family and friends. His Mother's home paid off, and Damon and Elena to have one of their own. With family gatherings, and them starting their own. Doing everything together.
I wish Damon had told her he felt disappointed, and relieved simply because the timing is not right. He told he wanted her for life. That he knew he wasn't his father. And he wanted to be a father. Now they have everything.
I'm so happy for Bonnie and Jeremy! That is wonderful news. And, it got Damon to thinking about what they wanted. Andthat he knew he wanted Elena for life. But, he knew that the differences in what the wanted would tear them apart.
kimminnee chapter 20 . 5/24/2016
I hate Oats lying ass! Trying to save herself as always!
I sm glad Demon had the breakthrough. On his own! And Rose got what she needed and Damon preserved Elena's career and reputation! And knows he can be hers forever. I want to see s happy ending now!
kimminnee chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
I don't know how you're going to tie this up in two chapters and sn Epilogue. I don't care about manipulators, AKA Kat.
The Lucy story sucked. But he was 18. Hes now 30! So he had a scrappy childhooe. Break the chain! And protect Elena!
kimminnee chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
Goodness, the women. In his family are bitter old hags! Sheesh! If I were him id be afraid of relationships to! Its like they are dooming the males to fail before they ever begin. That's no way to break the chain!
kimminnee chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
I don't think she'll run trim him. I think she will relate the Damon/Lucy snafoo with her/Matt's relationship blunder.
Her friends bum rushing her after them feebly starting a relationship was just bad timing.
And these two love each other! They will give it every chance.
kimminnee chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
When are you going to reveal the secret at Mystic Falls PR?
Damon agreed to a relationship! And they are both having doubts...they need to talk about them. Or the relationship will fail.
Katherine almost caught them! Shit! And now the whole crew is there witnessing. Damon and Elena together! Arch!
kimminnee chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
Okay. These two need to quit emotionally running. And admit their love for one another. Elena tried his way with much success on tour. I hope Demon truly tries her way now that they are back. And I want their love confessions said out loud to one another.
I think Damon CAN have a relationship with Elena. And ONLY Elena. Can he give in? We'll see soon enough if he can get out of his own way!
kimminnee chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
So much in this chapter! Elena's admission that she loved him to when telling her friends about it. Damon bringing a girl to Ric's Bar of all places.
The information from Rose. Damon and Elena misunderstanding each other... just say it already! And they had sex again, or rather made love. Damon should Yves known from what she said turing. And he should know she saw him at Ric's! They need to communicate! I want them to get it together!
kimminnee chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
Ugh! Why did he have to realizethis too late? She just asked and reaffirmed that he wasn't wanting to persue a relationship. She even hoped just for a second that his asking her if she's considered quitting her job was about them. Has Damon ever loved a woman non related to him?
I know that she has thought about it plenty. And if it wasn't career suicide, and he hadn't said he doesn't do relationships, she would have tried to find a way.
He can very well lose her now. Her confidence is radiating. And she is now awakened and expierienced. Finding an absolute. Catch would be to easy for her now! He better step up and say something before he loses the opportunity!
1,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »