Reviews for Sweet and Sexy Mistakes
jesster9984 chapter 22 . 7/3
Your stories are the best.
I loved them all. Please write more!
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 21 . 6/21
This is my second time reading this story and this chapter made me cry again, just like the first time.
Omg her VIBRATOR is Ian. I just can't. You're amazing ;)
emilyt21 chapter 22 . 5/9
Another one of my favorites! This story was kind of hard to keep up because there was so much drama it was like a gossip girl episode gone crazy!LOL I could not stand reading about Katherine I kind of wish you stopped adding her in the story, but at least Elena and Damon were able to be together! I just think you have a lot of awesome ideas tho, and I am impressed with your writing! Please write more stories! I love reading jealousy scenes with Damon and Elena, but you should make one about Damon being jealous of Elena with another guy... hehe just saying!
i enjoy the quotes that are paraphrased every once in a while :)
the werewolf diaries. subtle.
i just now that stefans gonna show up now..
this is hilarious
Bitcheesquared chapter 8 . 3/25
Poor Damon, now he's screwed. Literally. LOL
Waterfall-Rain chapter 22 . 2/27
Completed this story in less than 24 hrs. U can understand how good it was.
Waterfall-Rain chapter 1 . 2/26
I m on the first chapter and already feel like I have to complete the whole thing today. That should explain how much I loved it.
parineeti chopra chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
you're just writing like my elder brother...you're really an expert...hats off to you...an advice-you could publish this writing as a book maybe with a different title and different names of characters...don't change the plot...pleeeeeaaaasssseee...and i swear you're in for a whole lot of credit!you could-you know at least try publishing...i beg you...give it a thought and try ...all the best!
natysc chapter 22 . 10/10/2014
Good story. Thank you !
Guest chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
I'm reading this for the second time, and it's just as perfect as I remember. Congratulations, and keep the good stuff coming!
ejay123 chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
just read the whole story and loved it, great job:D
1,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »