Reviews for Sweet and Sexy Mistakes
Caitielynn09 chapter 22 . 7/2
Very good story!
kimminnee chapter 21 . 5/28
I'm just glad he finally realized what he wanted. And his he had changed before it was to late. I'm actually happy that she wasn't pregnant. I want Damon to propose. I want her to accept. I want them to have a big Wedding with family and friends. His Mother's home paid off, and Damon and Elena to have one of their own. With family gatherings, and them starting their own. Doing everything together.
I wish Damon had told her he felt disappointed, and relieved simply because the timing is not right. He told he wanted her for life. That he knew he wasn't his father. And he wanted to be a father. Now they have everything.
I'm so happy for Bonnie and Jeremy! That is wonderful news. And, it got Damon to thinking about what they wanted. Andthat he knew he wanted Elena for life. But, he knew that the differences in what the wanted would tear them apart.
kimminnee chapter 20 . 5/24
I hate Oats lying ass! Trying to save herself as always!
I sm glad Demon had the breakthrough. On his own! And Rose got what she needed and Damon preserved Elena's career and reputation! And knows he can be hers forever. I want to see s happy ending now!
kimminnee chapter 19 . 5/24
I don't know how you're going to tie this up in two chapters and sn Epilogue. I don't care about manipulators, AKA Kat.
The Lucy story sucked. But he was 18. Hes now 30! So he had a scrappy childhooe. Break the chain! And protect Elena!
kimminnee chapter 18 . 5/24
Goodness, the women. In his family are bitter old hags! Sheesh! If I were him id be afraid of relationships to! Its like they are dooming the males to fail before they ever begin. That's no way to break the chain!
kimminnee chapter 17 . 5/23
I don't think she'll run trim him. I think she will relate the Damon/Lucy snafoo with her/Matt's relationship blunder.
Her friends bum rushing her after them feebly starting a relationship was just bad timing.
And these two love each other! They will give it every chance.
kimminnee chapter 16 . 5/22
When are you going to reveal the secret at Mystic Falls PR?
Damon agreed to a relationship! And they are both having doubts...they need to talk about them. Or the relationship will fail.
Katherine almost caught them! Shit! And now the whole crew is there witnessing. Damon and Elena together! Arch!
kimminnee chapter 15 . 5/22
Okay. These two need to quit emotionally running. And admit their love for one another. Elena tried his way with much success on tour. I hope Demon truly tries her way now that they are back. And I want their love confessions said out loud to one another.
I think Damon CAN have a relationship with Elena. And ONLY Elena. Can he give in? We'll see soon enough if he can get out of his own way!
kimminnee chapter 14 . 5/22
So much in this chapter! Elena's admission that she loved him to when telling her friends about it. Damon bringing a girl to Ric's Bar of all places.
The information from Rose. Damon and Elena misunderstanding each other... just say it already! And they had sex again, or rather made love. Damon should Yves known from what she said turing. And he should know she saw him at Ric's! They need to communicate! I want them to get it together!
kimminnee chapter 13 . 5/21
Ugh! Why did he have to realizethis too late? She just asked and reaffirmed that he wasn't wanting to persue a relationship. She even hoped just for a second that his asking her if she's considered quitting her job was about them. Has Damon ever loved a woman non related to him?
I know that she has thought about it plenty. And if it wasn't career suicide, and he hadn't said he doesn't do relationships, she would have tried to find a way.
He can very well lose her now. Her confidence is radiating. And she is now awakened and expierienced. Finding an absolute. Catch would be to easy for her now! He better step up and say something before he loses the opportunity!
kimminnee chapter 12 . 5/21
Who are these two fooling? They are already in love with each other. Why is Katherine trying to get rid of do many female PR agents from Mystic Falls PR? Is she working with Mason? Or some other ominous force getting ready for a hostile takeover of the company?
People change. Damon could very well change from the type of men his father and grandfather were. Maybe a certain driven, strong, beautify naive, ridiculously gorgeous ouutside and in, freshly awoken hellcat in bed could be just whet he needs to become boyfriend material. But Katherine needs to quit messing with his head. And he needs to get rid of her. She is toxic to him and doesn't care if he sleeps with others, she even wants to join in?
Elena's labido has been lit. Shes ready. Now he needs to

realize he is to and convince Elena.
I'm posses that Elijah sent Katherine yo bwbydit.
kimminnee chapter 11 . 5/21
Well, there went the relationship development. And how is Elena going to get out of this? The room is set up for two, they are in towels. If she comes in, Elena's career is over. And unless Damon admits to himself then to Elena that he wants more, she'll lose him to. And be left with nothing.
He's gotta get rid of Katherine! Shes a no good heartless piece of shit anyway. Damon deserves better. He doesn't belong with her.
kimminnee chapter 10 . 5/21
Looks like Damon's Plan worked. I just wonder if Damon knows hes falling in love with Elena. And hes territorial and protective. How's he going to save Elena's Career? ?
kimminnee chapter 9 . 5/21
I have been looking. For a good Fic for awhile! I dare say I found one! Good "fetus Delena" going here. Slow burn, to high strung sexual tension.
This double date is going to have both of their jealousy through the roof! And Elena is Naive. Oh, Damon's turning up the bad boy...wooo! She is in for it!
DeeDayDream chapter 22 . 5/21
I usually do not like the AU/AH stories...but...this one has changed my mind. I absolutely Love this story. Those parts in the Movies that just thrill you, the attraction and desire parts ...you managed to keep that feeling , not just for a part, but for most of the story. I was very Impressed by that. Especially in the beginning when Elena became is PR ...I literally felt feelings of the excitment of a new relationship, attraction, desire, feelings I had forgotten ...how they felt...after being married so long now. Thank you for that :) I enjoyed this story way more than I thought I would. Bravo
1,883 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »