Reviews for Sweet and Sexy Mistakes
No! I love Elijah
LilithRisen chapter 13 . 2/17
Yes Damon, realize the truth
LilithRisen chapter 1 . 2/12
Reviewing before I read- just judging on the summary I feel like this will have a ‘Ugly Truth’ feel to it and I’m eager to find out if I’m right
white-lily1529 chapter 22 . 1/11
Really good story. Loved it!
Delena fan chapter 22 . 1/8
Amazing
gm1985 chapter 22 . 12/20/2017
Amazing story...read it in one go and loved it. Beautiful characters, superb story arc and above all lots of delena magic...fantastic.
StarlightSo chapter 22 . 10/23/2017
What a story! I absolutely loved the story line. And Damon Elena attraction was portrayed magnificently. Their love, sexual tension it felt so real. Kudos for the smut scene. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
Amazing
Alexandra R chapter 22 . 6/18/2017
I love this story
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 22 . 4/11/2017
This is one of my favorite Delena AH stories. They are so cute as a couple - simply loved his journey to get to where he ended up in the end! Amazing!
Mags chapter 5 . 2/5/2017
What! Stefans is totally hot (I just prefer Delena) lol.
I actually wanted to say that I'm 5 chapters in and this is probably one of the best Delena AUs I've read. In fact it's better than most books I've read. You made me laugh out loud which I gotta say is a big thing because it's not something I generally do. I'm absolutely looking forward to more!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 22 . 1/7/2017
Such a beautiful story! I absolutely loved it! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 11 . 1/5/2017
Love it so far . Great story idea. You have me so captivated
Mariah April May chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
I simply loved this story ...this was beautiful
1,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »