Reviews for Reading Finding the Fox
Marc Uplake chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Why did you stop this
Lizzytiki chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
Love how this is going so far! I understand if you can't write it anymore but if you do I would die in happiness :3, Only problems I've seen while reading this were misspelling of some words from finding the fox to this and in some places it is not been put in bold but it doesn't make any different to enjoyment while reading it!
Shadferno chapter 5 . 6/26/2015
Awesome story. Don't you dare say that you couldn't make this funny - I hate it when people are dishonest. An idea - try and pair up Dax and Jennifer. It's a really underrated shipping. Something like, "After reading Chapter _, Dax and Jenny realized that their felling of attraction were mutual. And then Spook and Gideon ruin the moment via teasing.

P.S. derp
Emi chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
This is soo cool! I love it! I wish that I'd found it before..'-' shame
eadaoinkin chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Please update this story again! It's REALLY good!
AnxiousAnon chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Noooo! It can't stop there! He hasn't even met Owen yet! D:
This is really interesting! You should completely continue! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
OMG this is sooo good
tillyellen chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I probably sound really annoying so soz, but I can't help saying spook wasn't adopted - he had a stepdad and then his mum died.
random guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
this is an awesome story, honestly. Please do more, I really want to see the bit when Owen finds out!
bookworm chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
My name was previously 'MEEEEE'
Please read all the books because this is a little bit non canon...
Plus Spook wasn't adopted, read 'Unleashed: Trick or Truth'
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
If Spook (Spencer), is you're fav, why don't you write something from his point of view?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
You should read 'Stirring The Storm', book 5. I think Gideon is almost 14 at the end of book 5...
icantdeltemyaccount chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
This is so amazing and funny, I'm loving it! :)
I can't wait to read the next chapter, your writing is really really good :D
SlashDrag0n chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I'd forgotten about this...hurray that it's back! Silly Luke, you don't appear at all until the second one! Although I don't know how many of the others aren't mentioned in the first one...I loved reading this chapter but, one thing; you say at one point that the Tellers are twins. They aren't, so it confused me slightly and i thought you were talking about Luke and Gideon. Although, technically they're just 2/3 of triplets...anyway, good to have you back in the world of fanfiction! I missed this, even if i forgot about it. Awesome job!
TheDragonPrinces chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Goodluck, and take your time! And hey, this is your 41st review, meaning you're past the 20 reviews mark!

Karin Bones