Reviews for Kindly Mexico
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
What... I don't even... But the... I'm so... AUGH!
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Pfft, LOL. I LOVE this, absolutely hilarious and something I could totally see happening with Irene involved. ;D
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
oh my god again. you do not disappoint. I loved this fic as well! I'm laughing really hard but I also thought it was super cute
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
awwww So cute! XD
Canadalchemist chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Got a pretty good laugh out of the summary although I must admit that my first thought was 'velociraptors.' While the number of velociraptors in this was disappointingly low, I am willing to forgive you on account of the higher-than-average amount of crossdressing Sherlock.
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
perfect. just perfect. have read all your sherlock fics now. and they are.. perfect.
Her Ghost Eyes chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
AWWWWWWWWW *dies of the cuteness*
Eat Them chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awwww... Very very cute! And funny!
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh man, this was all sorts of funny but adorable and I loved every bit of it. XD Thank you for writing this!
Rayndrop chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I am in the habit of reading the most highly amusing snatches of fanfics to my roommate as we sit at our respective computers all day. I opened this one up, read the first pair of texts, instantly read them aloud to her, and then spent the rest of the fic wishing I had not used my self-enforced, don't-want-to-get-annoying, one-quote-per-fic allotment. ALL of the texts made me happy (special honors for "That's not neither fun nor is it at all gratifying to me." Although I think you have a double negative in there :P). And Sherlock is so matter of fact about this whole harebrained scheme, and John is so exasperated. Gah. I laughed a lot.
aecujnincvdjhvcgf chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love this it's brilliantly bizzare, and the choppy style really goes. Also, the characters were...in character! Which is rare for these text fics. (:
PB Headless chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Instant favourite.

The choppy style worked very well, and I just loved Sherlock loosing a good deal of his composure in the face of Adler :D
starting anew chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ohh Sherlock, darling! You missed John? You kill me, really! I did like how, well, simple and gritty this piece was. It was quite exciting indeed!