Reviews for Soul Mates
GacTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
So far.. This fic is the best. And it makes me craving more, and i don't know where to look.
ilovecyr124 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
aww I love this!
unshassive chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Truly great story. Really. I just saw Mysterious Skin and it just got to me, you know? Sure it made me disappointed that you didn't get to see what happened with the relationship between Brian and Neil, but the story, the characters and the movie was really wonderful. And so is this story. And I really hope that Brian and Neil got together, you know, after the movie ended. At least that they developed a stronger relationship that later could turn out to be love.
No available name chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was ... real good. I've just finished the movie and was hoping for something... well, some end, some good end, I supose. Yours were good :)
Ravynne Nightshade Dru chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is such an amazing story for such an amazing movie :) I love it so much.
TayTay4936 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I can't believe no one has reviewed this story yet! It was beautiful...You really captured the characters well. After I watched the film for the first time, I had the exact thoughts about these characters you show here, how Neil and Brian were the true soul mates and destined to be together. Bravo on a beautiful work! :)