Reviews for The Consequences Could Be Good
oblivion9032 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Loved all of these! There aren't enough Cloud/Rufus stories.
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
So freaking adorable. Every single chapter. I'd like to know if this is completed or not For now, I'll just favorite it. Thanks for your hard work.

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MT36
grandshadowseal chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
I think Cloud should get a little more control at times insted of mostly Rufus! ... Still good though! :)
Aralaiqualasse chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
oh so cute...Love it...RufusCloud pair i ssooooo little...more please _
spiel chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
I really like this so far, especially the scenes with Mrs. Fair :D
Seeker MacTavish chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Quite like reading this :) Nicely written and cute. I just love Mrs. Fair!
someonewhoisherebutnothere chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
that was great. I loved Rufus in this chapter!
Brookie cookie17 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I loved this chapter I can't wait for the next one :D
DTDY chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
love it all so much.
QuEen0fs0ng chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
I love this pairing and was kind of sad that no one else seemed to like it either, except for me. But then I find this fic! Which was such a joy to read. I was laughing a whole lot at Rufus talking about corrupting Cloud. It was priceless. And if you're still looking for prompts how about romantic get-aways turning horribly wrong? Can't wait to see more from you.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
-giggle funny.
J chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
What a wonderful story. I don't usually read Cloud/Rufus pairings, but you made their coming together seem natural and quite possible, well done. The telling of their growing relationship also sound true and possible, I loved the scene where Cloud throws his wine at Rufus, something Cloud would do at something that Rufus would say in that situation. So, yeah, I just wanted to tell you that I really like this story and that I hope that you will update it soon.

J
MeykoLove chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
aww, this story is so cute. and funny. i love a good laugh in a relationship. hmm, a prompt? pets? kitten ears?
sunset in love chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
loved it, truly do... how about rufus riding fenrir with cloud? nah... cloud would never let him have it!
nekochanninja chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
First off, I shall say that there is a dissapointing lack of good Cloud/Rufus fics. Now, that being said, you are wonderfully making up for it. You have the personality's perfect which makes it an even better joy to read. Oh, and I absolutely loved the meeting with the Fairs. Too. Funny. For a prompt, how about Cloud taking Rufus for a ride on Fenrir, and being scared shitless. Or Rufus trying to pick up Clouds sword only to find it's so heavy that he can't. (I've always imagined it to be heavy as hell and only he can really wield it with his crazy mako/jenova powered strength.) Ah, or Rufus waking up to Cloud having nightmares of his torture at the hands of Hojo or Zacks death. Well, to end this, keep up the awsome work, and I can't wait for more! _

-nekochanninja