Reviews for The Third Generation
guitarmorseknopfler chapter 27 . 3/26/2013
I like your story and i wish you best of luck as you work to continue it. My only question is Artemis II's age at the time when Temmy and Cerise's return. It isn't quite clear to me how old he is at the time. Other than that, great story and i look forward to reading future chapters.
Squideepoo chapter 27 . 3/24/2013
Omg. The Eleven Wonders of the Human World! This should be interesting. Ppplllleeeaaassseee update soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
This chapter was really good! Please continue updating as fast as you can!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much you have just made my day
Tawny chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
Oh wow! Stop putting yourself down, it won't help! I think this is awesome, so yeah. Think positive!
unknownroyalvisitor chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
patiently waiting 3
Someone chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I love this! :) I would have reviewed sooner, but I didn't know that you don't have to have an account.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/12/2013
Holy crap.. You left me speechless.. You certainly are the best writer here. This is the best story i have ever read.. You're awesome. Oh and by the way pleaasseee update! And don't you dare let this story have a bad ending!
Hey chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
Great chapter again! And don't forget pen and papper :)
ilovebks chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
u will update right, whenever that is?
Tawny chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
Thanks for the update!
This will end happy right? I'm a sucker for happy endings :P
BYE!
Hmm chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
It's really hard to find fanfics of this quality. Please keep it up!
unknownroyalvisitor chapter 24 . 12/15/2012
Awwws XD Good job! Leaves wanting more 3
nicia chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
ahahahah...ganun...itong artemis natapos mu ung saken ndi mu pa natapos ang bad bad mu... .
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
Hey you amazing writer! I love this story and I always wait you new updates ! :)) I just hope you have soon time to write because I soo want to read what happened next. 3
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »