Reviews for By Your Side
Pokeloid chapter 1 . 8/7
Man, I really love these kinds of fluffy Yustelle pieces. Well written and seems very really and could actually happen. All the scenes were perfect and wasn't rushed in any way. Keep up the great writing!
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
D'aaaw, Estelle's so cute I love this story, it's so accurate and spot on, that you feel like it was a simple event happening in the game. Your writing style is amazing, and so full of cuteness where Estelle is involved - that also counts the times when Rita's around and she's the one being full of cuteness - that it's breathtaking.

I feel that no matter what I write in this review, it will never get across how I enjoyed this, so here's an attack of my face right now.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Felling chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow, that was amazing (: The characters were just so in place and such, I loved it :D
StarTrail chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
i love ur writings, u do all the characters soo well. i mean, i don't usually read fanfics for games, just books and anime, but i LOVE the tales series, and my friend was over yesterday, and we started reading some, so now im into em. yeah! a new fandom has opened up for me to read! i'll never be bored ever! :D
jazzu chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This is so wonderfully written! The characters are all really in character. I couldn't help but smile throughout reading this whole thing. You can just feel the happiness and festive spirit :) Yuri and Estelle's interactions are just so adorable too! 3
jazzu chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
xav chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Pretty good, first story here I've read that captures the personalities of the characters well. Albeit I haven't read that much.
Kari-chan908 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
i loved the ending. nice job!
JSeru chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That...was amazing. One of the best FanFics I read.

And I have no idea why, but, on a whim, I played the Market theme from The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time while reading this, and it fit it to the T.

I hope you keep it up :D

(I also liked the little KarolxNan details, haha)
Kalana Fox chapter 1 . 2/4/2011

This was so...CUTE!

And so well written! I honestly can't think of anything to suggest, but I really wanted to let you know that this was incredibly adorable! *hearts*
Penguin Pop chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Very sweet : ) You captured the way that the game sort of goes back and forth between ideas well! Keep up the good work!
Blade Liger Knight chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow. That was just... amazing! Everyone was so in character that I felt like I was still playing the game. O-O You had timing and all their little banter pegged perfectly. And I can totally picture Rita dancing at the end, and of course she would be stubborn about it at first. XD

You just had everything so well plotted out and everything was just so good that I can't find the words to express myself other than I just can't stop smiling about it! -

Thank you so much for the wonderful read, and I hope to see more works from you.

Liger out.
Midnight Critic chapter 1 . 1/30/2011

Even though I haven't played this game yet (though your stories are pushing me ever closer to biting the bullet and getting the game just to enjoy), I feel as if you've immersed me quite well into the city of Zaphias. I compared what I saw to the city of Meltokio from ToS, since that's the most similar city that I could come up with. Even with that partial mental image, I was still able to see everything that you had described and the spring festival came to vivid life in my mind. I know that the focus wasn't on the scenery, but I felt like it could have been deepened a touch.

I know that it's often tough to do a confession scene, and it should not be rushed. This is a prime example of when it is done well-the whole gesture should be brief, and not the focus of the story. I don't know how well Estelle and Yuri mesh together, but based on what you've shown me so far this feels completely natural. Even though from what I've seen so far (the movie comes to mind), Yuri comes off as impulsive, I feel like his way of expressing himself to Estelle works extremely well. Bravo!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This most definitely tided me over. Or something like that - this was amazing. I read it earlier, like, morning-earlier, but didn't want to review because I was on my phone and I wanted to write this super awesome review.

So, I'll start now. The detail you add to the story are lovely; no matter how small an action maybe, you make it seem so amazing - even walking. xD I love how Rita pops in here and there, with her glorious sarcastic and snarky self. Rita's personality, I've noticed, is either horridly butchered or completely over-played - she's either dere dere (as in tsundere) or too sarcastic for the reader to connect with her. But of course, you pull off her personality perfectly. So yay! I loved Estelle in this, she's so adorable. XD I mean, she's a princess, but she's modest (obviously) and idk. She's just so fun.

Yuri. Squee. *grins stupidly*

Anyways, I thought that the part when Estelle reads to the children and other people down in the Lower Quarter was adorable. The imagery was great and you could see the litte kids asking Estelle to read to them, which was a super 'aww' moment for me.

The end was perfectly executed~ I loved how Yuri takes initiative, kisses Estelle, AND asks her to dance. That boy deserves all nineteen badass tropes, and maybe more. XD

Anyways, THANK YOU~ You're far too kind, Angie-wolfe. This was wonderful and I feel like I could wait an year and a half for the Pokemon story that attempts to kill you! :D

Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011