Reviews for Desperation
SeraphielMorningStar chapter 9 . 3/26
It literally hurts my soul that you left this fic :(
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Why just why have you abandoned this story? Please tell me that this isn't so
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Omg Gabriel absolutely cracks me up every time! Brilliant writing my friend! :)
fandom-and-stuffs chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Oh. My. God. Like just. Omg can't even like asdfghjkenlsnwo ssh Jk cm bl isbsinsqwerbei f.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Hi, I really love your writing! Keep up the good work!
summertime-nephilim chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
Please, please tell me you haven't ditched this story. You have no idea how much I need the rest. I would give ANYTHING for you to finish it. So please, please, PLEASE keep writing it. I'm begging you.
sparky-chan123 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Hmm... I'm not sure what to say besides "what happened to 'in the next couple weeks'?" Holy god man, I can't imagine how the others must be feeling right now if I'm wanting more after I just found this (and had been reading it all at once over the last hour or so).

Up until the uncharacteristic non-canon love stuff (which is unavoidable really...) you pegged the characters incredibly well. I could actually hear them saying some of these things-and laughing over-it while I was reading (the snarky remarks from Gabriel were just, absolutely bang on). To be honest, I JUST jumped onto the Supernatural bandwagon and I watched every episode of the series up to the break during season 9 in roughly 2 weeks (maybe less...) so it's all very fresh in my mind right now, and I say this story is really, REALLY good. The only thing it seems to be missing is Crowely; but it's not essential to include him.

BTW, loved the Gilmore Girls reference a few chapter back, lol.

But seriously, you really need to update this. Best Destiel fanfic I've found so far. Hands down.
MiggglyPuff chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I adore this story, I can't wait to read what happens next! Please continue it, it's brilliant and makes me all tingly inside :3
anna3311234 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Oh dear god plz plz tell me your gonna continue this fic plz ? Its so amazing its one of a kind!its so freaking detailed, you have an amazing talent for writing this story, I fall in love with the story it's like a good book that I can't put down I just want to keep turning the pages and reading more more of it,this story is amazing i love it ! Your freaking talented!# there's so much detail, and emotion that went into the story it makes it so wonderful! Plz plz am begging you plz write more!
HOW COULD YOU chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
WHY DID YOU STOP UPDATING THIS
WHAT CRUEL TORTURE WHY
Geckoshan chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Love this fic. Thought the beiber reference was classic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
whippersnapper101 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
PLEASE! continue. This is wonderful!
Mackintosh-14 chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Really love this chapter and cannot wait for the new one. Maybe go a little easier on Dean though, I felt so awful for him... Love it though, you have quite the knack for storytelling
ILIKETHEWORDPIE chapter 9 . 2/22/2013