Reviews for Light Up
ofelspring 44 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
beautiful story, i always love byaruki pairing. thank you... hope you will continue to write more!
threya chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This was really beautiful. I really wish this would happen in the manga, everything would be oh-so-better if it did.
ra7matigorti2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
i really enjoyed every single word
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
.AWESOME. 0_0
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
LOL, Yuroichi and Kisuke are always great substitute for Isshin when everyone's in soul society. Perverseness and brashness..XD

Cute Byaruki. :)
TwoLivesOneStone chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I really like this :) you kept both their characters so well I can believe this to really happen. The story was really great. There's a few run on sentences and questionable grammar, but I just loved the story. You'll improve in your own ways in time :)
TwoLivesOneStone chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
eu realmente amo este casal, espero que você escreva muito mais fanfics sobre eles, abraços
shiroiruki chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ahh~ I love this story. You write well! And it's a perfect one-shot.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
daaw. sticky sweet. thanks for the read.
VallorgChristensen chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
dude! this was very well written i really loved how byakuya proposed to her and the new years celebration too!

hope to read more of your one-shot's!
Pamila chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
amo este casal, obrigada por postar esta historia, abraços.

Pamila
sassysasha chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this is a good read.. all cute n fluffy n romantic in all sorts of way... N I think Byakuya is being ...well...Byakuya *giggles*

I love this pairing so much..I've been reading almost all of the byaruki pairing fiction here.. This is one of my favorite. It's not long but give the feeling of how it should be. Man, would Tite Kubo give this pairing a chance of air time in the anime? hmmm anywho, I'd love it if you can write other fiction on this pair. to quench all fangirl dreams on Byakuya n Rukia.. thanks for writing this piece :)
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
for a first timer for byakuya/rukia pairing you did an incredible job!
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awwh, so cute! Fluffy, and your writing style is great. You describe things well, and I'm definitely favouriting this.