Reviews for Ache
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 8/1
i would honestly die to see supernatural and jerry springer fanfiction
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 6/27
This. Was. So. Amazing. There are, No words.
Heckyehbaconpancakes chapter 1 . 6/26
This deserves more appreciation because it's just way too good. It's making my heart shrivel up but also expand and I don't know if that's a good thing or not but I love it.
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 6/2
I LOVE this story! It helped me figure out how I wanna do wings for my story - mostly body language 'cause I suck at that. But I can't really find oil!kink or wing!kink anywhere and that sucks!

Anyway I was wondering if you take suggestions? 'Cause I'd love to read more of this - just a companion piece/s. Like Cas bringing out his wings and marking Dean with his oil, or Dean taking advantage or Cas's oil glands! Or them both having their wings out!

... yes ... I've thought about this! lol!

LOVE the story again - if you know of any good wing & oil!kink stories, please let me know! And I hope you think about my suggestions!
Alex Castello chapter 1 . 4/26
This was freaking amazing! Maybe make it into a series?
Pandora chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Please tell me you plan to make another? Or even a continuation of this one?
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Yay! *Giggles maniacly* This was awesome! I loved Sub!Dean, and I truly hope there's a lot of them in this fandom (i'm new to it if you haven't guessed), but yeah! The I loved the premise and the characters to death, and I just KNOW that i'll be back to read this again sometime in the future.

Totally a fan pf this fic,
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
omg! I want wings now!
Dexterovna chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Literally have read this about 5 times. So good.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Absolutely perfect. I don't know how I have missed this story of yours until now. I thought I had looked at all of them. I love this one and wish I could follow the family on this hunt.
flirtyxlilo chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Hi I was wondering and btw this story is soooo good i loved it, okay anyway i was wondering if i could use your idea of how the wings grow from dean and how sam picks it out, it will be different but i'll give you your credit. thats all.
SavitarTheSurfingGod chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
*cackle* am suddenly picturing dean squaring off with the gator boys on a hunt for the rougaru someone must write this!
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I fucking loved this fic! *clapping like a maniac* AWESOME JOB
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love this! Great idea and very well written as well
Originality-Report chapter 1 . 7/21/2014