Reviews for Triptych: A Life in Ten Acts
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Hi! I absolutely LOVE this story, and just wanted to let you know that I hate adriane. So much. Not one story has even gotten me to like her a little bit.

Until this one.

Your characters are amazing and absolutely PERFECT!(:

amazing story over all (and I'm only reviewing on this chapter, just cause:)
Bethany chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
Okay, first things first. I'm only reviewing on the last chapter because I read all of this in one go. And I read all of this in one go because it's been sitting around on my story feed, looking at me, asking to be read, and thus far, I'm afraid I have ignored it. But now I have read it, and I feel it's only fair that you get the praise you deserve. I loved your story line, it gave me a strange sense of deja vu that I can't quite place which made it strangely haunting. Your word choice - probably unintentionally - had touches of the characters themselves in it, and I'm not talking about speech, because you obviously purposely made that like the characters, I mean your descriptive devices are very structured and proper when in Arthur's perspective, and more...loose, when in Eames'. I also admire Arthur's speech in the last chapter, very nice. And finally, a beautiful ending, they're cute and funny! What would be nice: I for one would love a standalone sprouting from this about the - now happy - couple. Just a polite and slightly demanding suggestion, darling.
catwin chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
I can't believe this is the end...I am so sad and yet at the same time, it's one of the few stories I follow. I usually just wait until stories are complete then I read them but this story was special. I hope you continue to write stories! :D
m'stl chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
I really wish I can describe how I'm feeling through gifs, but alas, FF doesn't allow that soooooo ... /inserts applause here. 8D I love Arthur's confession, and the ending made me smile. Lovely way to end this fic! :3
sehen chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
I can't believe it's over! I've never been so attached to another fic before, so now I don't know what to do with myself.

As for the way it ended, I absolutely loved it. Arthur's big speech was perfect and Eames' reaction was completely spot on (and made me smile like a eight year old seeing a unicorn).

Though it kills me to say it, I don't think there should be an epilouge. I think this ending was perfect and anything else that would be added would take away from the whole "moment" of the story, I guess. (I dunno if that made sense or not...)

I cannot wait to see more Eames/Arthur from you! And I'd be very interested in getting an idea of what your next possible fic will be about. :D

This was a wonderful fic!

Can't wait for more from you!
annarky92 chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
If I tell you that I don't have idea what to write, would you believe me? If I tell that my eyes were full with tears of happiness, would you believe me?

I...I don't think there can be another end to this story. The one you've created, everything you did to get here...it's... I suppose there could be many ways to end, however, they both loved each other - deeply enough to go over their prides to be with each other.

Wow. Really. Wow.

Amazing - and super cute - ending. I couldn't have it anyother way. And...I'm going to miss this fic. Even more because there won't be updates anymore. But you said that you're going to post new stories... so, YEEEEY!

I'll be waiting, okay?

Update anything, pleease! I suppose you already now that I love your fics (:

Beijos! See you around.
Lauren James chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
Oh wow! That was so amazing! Well done! I completely loved it! Really brilliant! I hope you write more inception fanfics soon!

Best wishes!
Marchling chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
Great ending to a great story! I love how Eames knew that Arthur had freaked for just a quick second when he woke up.

I'd love to see more Arthur/Eames Inception stories from you!
SlipIntoTheDream chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
Yay! *flails arms wildly* I'm sad this is over, but it's been really great. Really, really great.

Thanks for doing such a good job :D
Ashley chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
I love this story and was so glad too see this new chapter. Can't wait to read the end. Hope you are able to update soon! :-)
catwin chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
LOL the woman at the counter made me laugh. I'm so glad you've returned! And I'm sorry for all of your hardships but you seem to sound great :D This chapter was very suspenseful- we're SOOOOO close to Eames, and yet, so far :( PLEASE update soon!
Stars Enchantress chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Love the update! I'm getting excited for the next part, the big finale between Eames and Arthur.

Great chapter!
m'stl chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
YOU CAN NOT STOP THERE. ASDFGHJKL- D8;;;

must update soon. MUST. pl0x?

How nice of the lady ~ u

But Eames shouldn't move out of the country. Nuuu- D8
annarky92 chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
HIII! *sighs and looks at fic* It's so good to read something from you again, but it's so sad too... Triptych is finishing! This... should happen, still, shouldn't. I don't like endings. But surprise everyone with your end! This fics has been surprising since the very first chapter to me (:

I'm THAT happy with your update. It made my day, really. And have I told you that is good to have you back? HAHAHA.

Keep writing more fics and update this one soon! I can't wait for it! (now that you've updated it, bare with me)

Beijos! ;D
Lauren James chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
This is brilliant! I am loving the build up to when they see each other again! :) Great chapter, cannot wait for more!

Best wishes!